People who committed Zina...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslim scholars have historically considered zināʾ a hudud sin, or crime against God. It is mentioned in both Quran and in the Hadiths

Allah's Messenger awarded the punishment of stoning to death to the married adulterer and adulteress and, after him, we also awarded the punishment of stoning, I am afraid that with the lapse of time, the people may forget it and may say: We do not find the punishment of stoning in the Book of Allah, and thus go astray by abandoning this duty prescribed by Allah. Stoning is a duty laid down in Allah's Book for married men and women who commit adultery when proof is established, or if there is pregnancy, or a confession.

and this what the quran says:

"The woman and the man guilty of fornication/adultery,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment."

— Qur'an, Sura 24 (An-Nur), ayat 2

Thoughts?

Is time to find a new religion or you're staying with the religion that says you should be stoned to death or burn in hell.

Discuss

I dont have any problem with this. Married people shouldn't be sleeping around, that's how innocent people get AIDS and die.

I think you should do your sins in private and wear a condom. If you don't, you'll have ruined your reputation.

I dont have any problem with this. Married people shouldn't be sleeping around, that's how innocent people get AIDS and die.

I think you should do your sins in private and wear a condom. If you don't, you'll have ruined your reputation.

I see where you coming from.

But why do Man or Woman who slept around then decide to settle down and all of suddenly want or "deserve" a good woman or man?

I see where you coming from.

But why do Man or Woman who slept around then decide to settle down and all of suddenly want or "deserve" a good woman or man?

Because Allah is most forgiving most merciful. The doors of repentance are open until the person takes their last breath. If they repented, who are we to judge them? Why should they marry ciyaal suuq if they're reformed characters.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I blame all the Chick out here wearing a prostitutes uniform nacaala sharkooda illahay hanagaa hijaabo.

Dressed scantily clad then they wonder by a guy wants to bust a nut on their foreheads and cut.

I blame all the Chick out here wearing a prostitutes uniform nacaala sharkooda illahay hanagaa hijaabo.

Dressed scantily clad then they wonder by a guy wants to bust a nut on their foreheads and cut.
Wears seductive, revealing and tight clothes. Screams at men for looking at her inappropriately. :damn::damn:. The truth is that they only get creeped out when ugly guys show her attention.

Cognitive

Imagine Mohamed’s era and pagan women walking bare chested in Mecca including the Ka’ba? That is why the Koran calls for bosom covering for females that you turned into tents and Zoro kind of costumes. Didn’t he instruct you men to lower your gaze (your only hijab)? Ooh too hard, is it?

Both genders cheat one another and none deserve to be butchered because of it. That’s a savagery course.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive

Imagine Mohamed’s era and pagan women walking bare chested in Mecca including the Ka’ba? That is why the Koran calls for bosom covering for females that you turned into tents and Zoro kind of costumes. Didn’t he instruct you men to lower your gaze (your only hijab)? Ooh too hard, is it?

Both genders cheat one another and none deserve to be butchered because of it. That’s a savagery course.

This is where you're reforming the religion of islam into your own definitions.

Islam a

I see you joined the good side. Welcome back.

To your point. It's mostly virgin women who forgive their potential husbands past but you don't see a good man forgiving a woman's past

How am I reforming Islam to my own definitions?

Men generally want to be the woman's first and only while women are content with being their only wife. It's mens egos and nothing else.

Muslim scholars have historically considered zināʾ a hudud sin, or crime against God. It is mentioned in both Quran and in the Hadiths

and this what the quran says:

Thoughts?

Is time to find a new religion or you're staying with the religion that says you should be stoned to death or burn in hell.

Discuss
Are you promoting gaalnimo saxib? Wahabbism leads to atheism.

Remember the prophet did not wanna stone that . She begged for it. Also, when Abu Bakr and Umar heard of a man who got his loins wet unlawfully, they asked him "have you told anybody?" He said no. Then they said don't tell anyone of your sin and repent. No hudud punishment was inflicted. In other words, stay out of people's lives. Only homos interest themselves in where other guys put their dick.

Are you promoting gaalnimo saxib? Wahabbism leads to atheism.

Remember the prophet did not wanna stone that . She begged for it. Also, when Abu Bakr and Umar heard of a man who got his loins wet unlawfully, they asked him "have you told anybody?" He said no. Then they said don't tell anyone of your sin and repent. No hudud punishment was inflicted. In other words, stay out of people's lives. Only homos interest themselves in where other guys put their dick.

I was asking a hypothetically question.

What do you mean? Will I burn in hell?? for commuting Zina?? even if I repented?? I thought the door of repentence was always open?
They are, but come on, you can't go balls deep in a sister four times, four beautiful, orgasmic, and mind blowing times, your juice dripping from her tight gash and sweat pouring from your massive negro head and expect nothing to happen. Somebody has to spend Valentines with Jahannam. She gets lonely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending