People who can't accept different views

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't get why some people on this board can't accept different views without attacking others? I got a PM by a crazy fob who literally attacked me and my honor, because I didn't agree with him on racism. :umwhat:

I have nothing against African Americans, West Africans, Arabs or against any other ethnic group, but for some very particularly reasons, that means that I want to marry someone from these groups or that I'm a 'n-lover' or the classic word, 'Arab bootyclapper'.:O27GWRK:

Are there other people who have experienced the same thing?
Insecure man. Aint anything new. Should have just entertained the nigga. :heh:

@Merca I've also noticed some of the xy users when they're (1) disagreed with or (2) called out on their bs.
I just think it's so hilarious because the idea that women are more emotional than logical gets thrown around here every other day :wow1::siilaanyolaugh:

Merca

Inactive.
Why open a new thread and beg people to accept that it's ok if you wanna spread your legs to ajnabis?

No one knows you or cares here tbh.

It's only your father, brothers, uncles, cousins and closest male clan members that will be taking that L.
Have the oxygen stopped reaching to your brain you dense idiot? I didn’t start this thread because I wanted to get a non-Somali man, but because of receiving personal insults on DM because of my different views.

Merca

Inactive.
Do people judge u for wanting to marry out? Why are u interested in Somali men now when a year ago u were not? It doesn't make sense.
I never stoped being interested in Somali men, what are you even on about? I don’t even remember you being a member on this forum but you clearly remember all my comments to even write something like that, mashallah.

I never stoped being interested in Somali men, what are you even on about? I don’t even remember you being a member on this forum but you clearly remember all my comments to even write something like that, mashallah.
look at the date I joined lol.
I was here when kaleel was making this place.
U made a thread that reached 18 pages where u wanted to know more about morrocan culture, and what to expect being married to one.
Why would you come to a somali site to ask that? No idea. fast forward, a year later, ur back saying u are now interested in somali men.
I am sure most would agree if u stuck to ur ajnabis.

how can someone change their mind so quick?

clearly ur the worried one. ur bothered that ur judged for the choices u made, that's why u had to make another thread yet again explaining urself.
it's still a wonder tho, what the hell could have happened to u that ur now considering a faarax?
Every xalimo way iska waashaa until something is done to her, then she runs back like a puppy seeing his former owner.

Merca

Inactive.
I’m not considering anyone at the moment, especially not a “farax”. Honestly, you must be on something else mr. Adolf Hitler.

Couscous is wonderful though, and lamb tagine as well.

do u want me to post the thread you made? I am not onto something. I didn't even say anything offensive in my first post and u said I was annoying.
Here's an advice for u, think carefully before you do something, if u don't, live with it.

Some people think with their amygdala and some with their cerebrum. The former react emotionally to ideas which contradict their childhood brainwashing and the latter are willing to think independently and reach their own conclusions based on evidence and research.

Socrates said the beginning of wisdom is accepting that you know nothing. Most of what you're told is propaganda. Our political, social, economic, philosophical, and theological views is just parroting nonsense fed to us in the cradle. That's why my avatar says Question Everything. You've been lied to, and so have I. The only escape from propaganda is to read what all sides of an argument have to say dispassionately without any bias and to think for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts