People who can't accept different views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I agree abuse because of different opinion is not good however disagreeing is normal and healthy. Farahs can disagree with halimos running after ajnabi and vice versa.

Din lilla besatta skitunge. Man kan tro att du har autism eller att du åtminstone saknar några kromosomer.

Isku xishood wasaqyahoo.
Ursäkta har jag nämnt dig? Varför försöker du få min uppmärksamhet :shookgabre: tyvärr jag ingen tid för BLM aktivister!

Ha i raadsan walal

Merca

Inactive.
You "think". You said thats a feeling and your feeling is the exception to the rule. You are in very small minority. If you go to Somalia and Japan and say interacial relationship is a good thing, you will be laughed at.

I told you MY views on it. You're quite dense, aren't you? I never proclaimed that interracial marriages are a good thing, but only told you that I don't give any kind of ish to who another Somali man/woman marries.

Yes, then explain why Japan is 99% Japan, why Somalia is 99% Somalis. Why India is 99% indian.

Most people prefer to be within their own kind and its known fact. Infact inmates in prison segregate by race for protection reasons. Men have fought WARS for territories. We have this thing called testosterone. That's why the men thats for interacial relationships look nacas wallahi.

The part that I answered no to was explaining why borders exist because I know very well why they do.

Are you trying to dumfound me? I study medicine so I know what you're talking about. I'm just trying to give my viewpoint on different matters. Honestly, I care more about climate changes or the abuse of Somalis in Ethiopia and South Africa then who the next Xaalimo or Faraah marries (had to repeat myself). Even though we think that Somalis should stick to each other, we still can't police others' choices.

Merca

Inactive.
I agree abuse because of different opinion is not good however disagreeing is normal and healthy. Farahs can disagree with halimos running after ajnabi and vice versa.
Exactly, there's no need to insult/demean/threat someone because of their different views.

I told you MY views on it. You're quite dense, aren't you?

okay. you are entitled to your opinion

I never proclaimed that interracial marriages are a good thing

This is where we agree

but only told you that I don't give any kind of ish to who another Somali man/woman marries.

Refer back to my first post in this thread

The part that I answered no to was explaining why borders exist because I know very well why they do.

Exactly

Are you trying to dumfound me?

No im not.

I study medicine so I know what you're talking about
Good for you

. I'm just trying to give my viewpoint on different matters.
That you think interacial relationships is not good idea but people are free to marry who they like?

Honestly, I care more about climate changes or the abuse of Somalis in Ethiopia and South Africa then who the next Xaalimo or Faraah marries (had to repeat myself). Even though we think that Somalis should stick to each other, we still can't police others' choices.

you can worry about many issues and not be focused on just one issue. we're humans and we're multi dimensional

Merca

Inactive.
You don’t deserve kanske negrar kan ge dig uppmärksamheten du kräver för jag har knäppt en tid för såna som dig :cool:

Men önskar dig lycka till att hitta en mini king kong som kan ge dig det du saknar i ditt liv:rolleyes:
I hope no woman falls into your hands, truly, honestly, iconic.

There you go again with your racist and disgusting BS. You never get tired, do you? You're the type of person I'm referring to in my main post.

LMAO@ worry about Climate change. how did I miss that. Wallahi, these xalimos are brainwashed by the White liberals.

Listen, climate change has been happening since the birth of earth. Nothing you can do about it.

Merca

Inactive.
LMAO@ worry about Climate change. how did I miss that. Wallahi, these xalimos are brainwashed by the White liberals.

Listen, climate change has been happening since the birth of earth. Nothing you can do about it.
I see a Trump jr. :O27GWRK:Climate changes have happened since the birth of the earth, yes. However, because of the rising carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, it's speeding up the climate changes so the animals and environments won't fully adapt to them.

Because why not? I don't like seeing people get shamed for their choices?

Well in you're in the minority in that regard and you know that. Somalis don't tolerate interacial relationships (unless its Yemeni they are exception) and you know we dont tolerate homosexuality.

I hope no woman falls into your hands, truly, honestly, iconic.

There you go again with your racist and disgusting BS. You never get tired, do you? You're the type of person I'm referring to in my main post.
I have had enough siil in my life so I could live without it if I wanted so, marka don’t be worried about me focus on how you will find a man coz you seem struggling in that department
:dabcasar:

Merca

Inactive.
Well in you're in the minority in that regard and you know that. Somalis don't tolerate interacial relationships (unless its Yemeni they are exception) and you know we dont tolerate homosexuality.
I'm in a growing minority. I have nothing against homosexuals as individuals but I don't agree with that lifestyle as a Muslim.

I have had enough siil in my life so I could live without it if I wanted so, marka don’t be worried about me focus on how you will find a man coz you seem struggling in that department
:dabcasar:
Hard to believe.

I'm in a growing minority
Due to Western influence. Women are known to hop on the bandwagon. When you're in university you're constantly brainwashed. So, I don't blame you for having those views, but at the same time, you gotta have some critical thinking skills and think for yourself.

I have nothing against homosexuals as individuals but I don't agree with that lifestyle as a Muslim.

Same here.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Why open a new thread and beg people to accept that it's ok if you wanna spread your legs to ajnabis?

No one knows you or cares here tbh.

It's only your father, brothers, uncles, cousins and closest male clan members that will be taking that L.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending