People who can't accept different views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
I really don't get why some people on this board can't accept different views without attacking others? I got a PM by a crazy fob who literally attacked me and my honor, because I didn't agree with him on racism. :umwhat:

I have nothing against African Americans, West Africans, Arabs or against any other ethnic group, but for some very particularly reasons, that means that I want to marry someone from these groups or that I'm a 'n-lover' or the classic word, 'Arab bootyclapper'.:O27GWRK:

Are there other people who have experienced the same thing?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I really don't get why some people on this board can't accept different views without attacking others? I got a PM by a crazy fob who literally attacked me and my honor, because I didn't agree with him on racism. :umwhat:

I have nothing against African Americans, West Africans, Arabs or against any other ethnic group, but for some very particularly reasons, that means that I want to marry someone from these groups or that I'm a 'n-lover' or the classic word, 'Arab bootyclapper'.:O27GWRK:

Are there other people who have experienced the same thing?
Anonymity brings out the worst in people, man. People will say things on here that they wouldn't in person. There are many, many trolls.

My take on interacial relationships is that a random somali woman can do anything she wants; she could be lesbian, drug addict, or date /marry other races and I wouldnt care - more power to them. But if shes my blood sister and did those things, then I would care.

Merca

Inactive.
Anonymity brings out the worst in people, man. People will say things on here that they wouldn't in person. There are many, many trolls.

That's true. I wonder how they're like in real life though.

My take on interacial relationships is that a random somali woman can do anything she wants; she could be lesbian, drug addict, or date /marry other races and I wouldnt care - more power to them. But if shes my blood sister and did those things, then I would care.
Wonderful that you care about your biological sister, I also care about my own siblings. However, you're contradicting yourself because you've made tons of nasty comments against Somali females in intercultural marriages. -.-

i-say-the-whole-world-must-learn-of-our-peaceful-ways-by-force-bender.jpg

Men of all races care when their women date, mingle with, or marry men of other races. Its like a male lion protecting his lionesses from other male lions. Human beings are tribal and territorial, thats why nations and, countries exist. It's known fact.

The men who are cool with interracial relationships are cuck.

However I won't go far to slide thru someone's dm and make those comments.

Merca

Inactive.
Men of all races care when their women date, mingle with, or marry men of other races. Its like a male lion protecting his lionesses from other male lions. Human beings are tribal and territorial, thats why nations and, countries. It's known fact

The men who are cool with interracial relationships are cuck.

However I won't go far to slide thru someone's dm and make those comments.
Well, I can understand your viewpoint even though I disagree with it.

Let me ask you one question though. How do you react when you see a Somali guy in an intercultural relationship? If I remember correctly, you're the one who made a thread about your friend being with an Indian girl. Why is that any different from a Somali girl with an Indian guy? Both are with people outside of their culture/race and should be treated equal. d:

:pachah1:

There are too many people using ad hominems. I even got hit some yesterday in the thread about Caydiid (the one who assassinated the minister).

Well, I can understand your viewpoint even though I disagree with it.

You can disagree all u want. But it's known fact that most people prefer to keep it within their own race. I have this studies to back it up, if you want to get scientific.

Let me ask you one question though. How do you react when you see a Somali guy in an intercultural relationship? If I remember correctly, you're the one who made a thread about your friend being with an Indian girl. Why is that any different from a Somali girl with an Indian guy? Both are with people outside their culture/race and should be treated equal. d:

If he's my bloodbrother, then yes I would care and advise him against interracial relationships. If he's a random Farah then I wouldn't care

The people who don't have a problem with interracial relationships don't see the big picture.

If you in or have been in interracial relationship, your stock drops. No respectable somali man is going to get with you.
Your children will be culturally and racially confused. Thats why bi racial kids often have mental /psychological issues. In the Somali community once your half non somali, then ur not Somali.

Last edited:
If someone harasses you, you should report them. I wish we had an active female mod. I tried to contact @Duchess awhile back but I don't think she moderates anymore.

Merca

Inactive.
You can disagree all u want. But it's known fact that most people prefer to keep it within their own race. I have this studies to back it up, if you want to get scientific.
I don't care about what science says because I don't understand what makes men think that they feel entitled to other females just because they are from the same ethnicity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending