Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
20 years ago they would bomb this thing especially right after 9/11
Glad to see Muslims being more free and religious in America

Cringe Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They are so in your face, it's like they want to make it difficult for Muslims in America.

Something about this seems performative or provocative. This is a busy and loud tourist spot so how does that help with making people feel focused on prayer. If the intention is to show Islam, why not do something positive, like giving charity, dawah, holding events for non-Muslims to attend and ask questions etc.
Good question and good response. I’ve never heard of Muslims do something this big in America, I mean in Times Square and in New York?! Hold up, I better tune in and see what Fox News has to say about this.

Good question and good response. I’ve never heard of Muslims do something this big in America, I mean in Times Square and in New York?! Hold up, I better tune in and see what Fox News has to say about this.

In order to focus on prayer, people need a quiet and clean location, so what the purpose of this is, Allah only knows. I don't trust it.

They want attention
It is rather odd to say the least. Granted, the focus has shifted away from the Muslims in the US, and we are no longer in post 2001 era.

Was it a fundraising event? For Muslims in the US have been fundraising for this 60,000 sq ft Muslim centre in NY, and it is getting there, hopefully could be completed by the end of the year.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Of course the organisers of this taraweeh want attention, they are spreading dawah. This tiktok has 332k likes at the moment and millions of views, imagine the number of possible reverts who have seen this video?

This is very beautiful video and the imam is recitibg veautifully. This video is showcasing the beauty of Islam.

Trending