People of scandinavia soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to ask you that if any of you guys use snuff or as we call it in the blessed land of Suomi, Nuuska.

I've been consuming this shit since last year and boy oh boy it stinks but feels good.

@KULTA mitä äijä sanoo tähän. Tiiän, ett käytät mut mitä makua?
Meikä o denssi miehii varsinki se minttu maku, jumalauta ku se o hyvä
double_min_extreme_wdp.png

Tää o unelmien tavara bro

And for you lgbtq community ( sweden ), @Waxwaalan @Kingjames do you guys consume it aswell. I mean its legal in sweden and much more cheaper there than in here since all of 'snus' we use come from your side.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I want to ask you that if any of you guys use snuff or as we call it in the blessed land of Suomi, Nuuska.

I've been consuming this shit since last year and boy oh boy it stinks but feels good.

@KULTA mitä äijä sanoo tähän. Tiiän, ett käytät mut mitä makua?
Meikä o denssi miehii varsinki se minttu maku, jumalauta ku se o hyvä
View attachment 35883

Tää o unelmien tavara bro

And for you lgbtq community ( sweden ), @Waxwaalan @Kingjames do you guys consume it aswell. I mean its legal in sweden and much more cheaper there than in here since all of 'snus' we use come from your side.

Lol en käytä nuuskaa:pachah1: Adeer sitä pitäis raahata Ruotsista asti, ei jagz:nahgirl:

Same here:russ:

One nigga argued for 30 min that it had no tobacco in it. He said “it’s white and taste like mint there is no tobacco sxb”:mjlol:
Bruh these niggas are Funny as hell.
And The coolest thing is u can use it in class. While The teacher is speaking about 2 ww u be in heaven :damedamn::chrisfreshhah:

Lol en käytä nuuskaa:pachah1: Adeer sitä pitäis raahata Ruotsista asti, ei jagz:nahgirl:

Naah, meikä vaan ostaa sen kaverilta. En minäkään jaksa lähtee ruotsiin nuuskan takii.

Sitä paitsi, nuuskan liikevaihto suomessa on käsittämättömän korkea eli business is booming :yousmart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts