People I don't f*ck with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been here for a while and I met a lot of great people. I have also met a lot of not so great people as well. Here is a list of people idfw anymore in no particular order because im tired of being fake nice to these people

Note: Don't lose hope if you are in the list, you can still come out of it if you stop being a fuckboy/fuckbitch :nvjpqts:

@AbdiJohnson
Criticism: No surprise here, this guy is a fuckboy of the highest degree, not only is he a self serving with a major ego trip, he hides as a patriot while simultaneously talks down on other somalis like the condescending Adeer Tom he is.

Advice: Get off your high horse and probably start a road to self discovery. You seem lost nigga

@Queen Carawelo
Criticism: Ive had few run ins with this but every time i read her posts i just wanna smash my computer on the wall

Advice: Get it together young woman i know you are better than this

@Shamis I know this is a shocker for most of you because we seem to have been getting along so fine. She welcomed me warmly when she found out about my apostasty and Im honestly sad to see her in this list.

Criticism: Extremely bigoted views for such a nice person. Its almost like you can feel her foaming at the mouth whenever she writes those posts

Advice: Take a cultural sensitivity class or two, travel the world, meet some new people. Anything as long as you dont take these toxic views with you into the real world

Religious know it alls:
Criticism:This goes to all the people who changed faces at me when they discovered of my non religiosity. If you thnk somebody having different believes than you is grounds enough to be a two face c*nt then i dont think we wouldve been good friends to begin with. A lot of people here fall into this category so youll have to do some reflection to find out

Advice: Go f*ck yourself

This is the list. Im going to update later if I have to add new people.
Remember this is not meant to bring people down :whoa: but instead to serve as a kind of eye opener and an opposing opinion for once so you can better yourself. That and i made a pact to myself to start being less of a fake ass nigga this year

Last edited:
Q

Queen Carawelo

You're an atheist. Therefore you have no morals, no faith. So whatever you do or say doesn't mean shit to me.

P.s

You want this thread to lit by mentioning my nick. I won't give you the satisfaction. So you might as well bang your head on the wall.

Pp.s

?

What year is this? Niggas still saying s? HA!

f1799a106296bb7a805684e6e7aca01d.jpg

You're an atheist. Therefore you have no morals, no faith. So whatever you do or say doesn't mean shit to me.

Hmm I wonder what kind of bratty stank mouth dhocil behaviour would warrant you to be in this list... Strange

You want this thread to lit by mentioning my nick. I won't give you the satisfaction. So you might as well bang your head on the wall.
You have the ego to rival AJ's, Stop making everything about yourself and take my criticism or leave it. S'all up to you

Like I said. This is just the impressions of you that you potrayed. This was not done out of spite or xaasidnimo to put these people down. Its just how i feel currently.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Hmm I wonder what kind of bratty stank mouth dhocil behaviour would warrant you to be in this list... Strange

You have the ego to rival AJ's, Stop making everything about yourself and take my criticism or leave it. S'all up to you
tumblr_inline_nm8vu03kKx1sj8zwq.gif

S

SOMACOON

Good list ma dude, it seems every person on that list is exactly what you have described. :banderas:

LOL Does anyone really give a damn about what an Atheist such as McLovin thinks?
I think you would fall in the religous know it all section.
Whether you value my opinions or not doesnt matter. As long as i dont have to hold it in anymore im straight

Status
Not open for further replies.