People Have Had Enough! A European Uprising Is Underway!

Mass protests against Covid restrictions in European cities​

Fight for:
free freedom GIF

Will this be the dreaded 3rd wave that we've all been fearing? In the UK they're already urging people to get the booster jab after the two mandatory ones, I don't know what I'm gonna do sxb.

despair GIF

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
Only take 2 shots and thats it, dont believe this booster bullshit

No one cares what you believe! If they already got you to take two shots then they can come up another reason to give you the 3rd shot and the 4th shot😂 And if you resist to take the booster shot then they will force you indirect by refusing access of many things: like traveling, being employed, or even medical care.

So I would say fighting back now in early stage is the best choice.

No one cares what you believe! If they already got you to take two shots then they can come up another reason to give you the 3rd shot and the 4th shot😂 And if you resist to take the booster shot then they will force you indirect by refusing access of many things: like traveling, being employed, or even medical care.

So I would say fighting back now in early stage is the best choice.
Wallahi if thats the case than these protests are just the beginning, no one gonna tolerate this bullshit anymore, goes way beyond health at this point

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
Didn't take it. Don't go out. Don't give a fk about material things. I'm straight.
Same here! I didn't take it, even though they're increasing the pressure for those who haven't taken the vaccine. I'm not worried I can always move to Somalia if Canada forces everyone to be vaccinated.

Same here! I didn't take it, even though they're increasing the pressure for those who haven't taken the vaccine. I'm not worried I can always move to Somalia if Canada forces everyone to be vaccinated.
You can literally get shot or exploded in Somalia, but you're scared of a vaccine? :what1:

Media is hiding the fact that there’s mass riots in Italy they’re not taking these Covid restrictions easily at all

Fam how can you go to Somalia when you need the pass to travel by air? You gonna canoe to the Motherland? Fam I'm just waiting it out. But I hear ya man. Canada is slowly looking at Australia and thinking their model looks good. Got me kinda shook ngl.

Everyone who got the 2 shots is now basically considered "unvaxxed" if they don't get the third shot. They've already put restrictions in place in some European counties for people who haven't gotten the booster shots. They're basically not better off then than the people who refused in the first place. That's what you get for being boot-licking fàggots:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

The irony is amazing wallahi. The people screeching about "anti-vaxxers" will now become the anti-vaxxers if they don't line up and renew their Pfizer vaccine subscription. Fucking beautiful. I'm sure there wouldn't be another booster by early spring, just comply, wink wink nudge nudge.