People from London here do you speak proper English?

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
I speak in a Proper British accent (RE) but that’s mostly because I’ve lived with almost no other people but Whites and some Indians (Brum). London is a completely different place though. They speak in a Jamaican-influenced ‘roadman’ accent that is very outlandish and disgusting to listen to.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I always use a glottal T. I used to speak in a West Country dialect but then I got influenced by the Cockney accent on the telly.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I speak in a posh accent and none of that "street hooligan language ".

carlton.jpg

Carton dresses the same way that I dress. Furthermore, I must say that he is a dashing looking young just like myself .
If I walk in to a venture full of university educated xalimos, (and it can be said that without a doubt) I would be preyed upon as a perspective husband.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Carton dresses the same way that I dress. Furthermore, I must say that he is a dashing looking young just like myself .
If I walk in to a venture full of university educated xalimos, (and it can be said that without a doubt) I would be preyed upon as a perspective husband.

That is why i posted that gif! U r Carton, the xalimo tom boy version

I speak in a Proper British accent (RE) but that’s mostly because I’ve lived with almost no other people but Whites and some Indians (Brum). London is a completely different place though. They speak in a Jamaican-influenced ‘roadman’ accent that is very outlandish and disgusting to listen to.

Brum has it's fair share of yardies, go to places like Newtown lozells handsworth and you'll hear an accent not far off that london roadman accent you refer to.

Bro what part of Brum did you grow up in, Northfield??? :gucciwhat:

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Brum has it's fair share of yardies, go to places like Newtown lozells handsworth and you'll hear an accent not far off that london roadman accent you refer to.

Bro what part of Brum did you grow up in, Northfield??? :gucciwhat:

Yeah but London had the most and it’s widespread amongst the somalis. I live in sparkhill so I rarely see roadmen

Trending

Latest posts