People are going crazy over Hooyos Kitchen Restaurant in London

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The place is called Hooyoskitchen and i must say the food looks A1 like woooow is like i can smell the food through my laptop looks very delicious a lot of positive reviews from both somalis and non somalis even these brothers below said Somali food is better than Jamaican food and went IN with the food. Im telling you this decade will be the decade for Somali food to be widely recognized and beat ethiopian restaurants lol

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
I always forget about the Ohio Somalis. :damedamn:
@Sheikh

I don’t know how you could Ohio has the 2nd largest Somali population in America after Minnesota. They just don’t pop as much fentanyl/Percocet like Reer MN do and it’s a boring place so you rarely ever hear about them:mjlol:

I don’t know how you could Ohio has the 2nd largest Somali population in America after Minnesota. They just don’t pop as much fentanyl/Percocet like Reer MN do and it’s a boring place so you rarely ever hear about them:mjlol:
:ulyin:You thought I wouldn’t intercept the sneak diss? I’ve said this a million times and no one can give me an answer: we’ve only lost 3 Somalis to pills, so where does this obsession you guys have with pills come from?
:susp:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Don’t know much about Somalis in the US but Minnesota seems to overshadow everything

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
:ulyin:You thought I wouldn’t intercept the sneak diss? I’ve said this a million times and no one can give me an answer: we’ve only lost 3 Somalis to pills, so where does this obsession you guys have with pills come from?
:susp:
Glizo do you have a alert when Minnesota is mentioned. :dead:

Trending