peep what this italian page on IG posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really only have ourselves to blame for this...memes/jokes like this wouldn't have existed if our country was a respectable & developed/first-class nation...
:mjlol:

Somalia is synonymous with anarchy, poverty & all things negative.
:ohlord:

We really only have ourselves to blame for this...memes/jokes like this wouldn't have existed if our country was a respectable & developed/first-class nation...

I think they were tryna call the southern italians dark madows by referring to them as us since they’re more tanned than the northern ones :kodaksmiley: may allah curse they spaghetti they slurp tonight I hope whoever made that slips on olive oil :birdman:

Well there are rumours about the southern italians having negroid blood. I couldn't care less anyway. The more hatred there is between different groups in other countries the better for us. If the whole world burns then useless twats won't have enough free time to post stupid things about darker members of their country who have the same phenotypes as them.

Good times create weak men and sjw pussies who have too much time on their hands. May they all end up in jahannam together and i hope dajjal comes to f*ck up their kingdom.

:fredo:

I they mentioned ethiopia too. I think they literally just chose some random dark countries to insult south italians. Besides they couldn't exactly liken them to nigerians since south italians do have similar noses to horn africans.

You guys read too much into everything like sensitive little es!

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I am confused at the meaning, are they talking about alot of African migrants coming over in those areas?:gucciwhat:

Eh? Spaghetti eating coloniser mfs must have us confused with MENAs for sure. An Italian in London recently was on a receiving end of Islamophobic hate crime because a real yt thought he was muslamic Ayrab:ohreally: :lolbron:

They are talking about skin color?:gucciwhat:
355A25C7-AC74-472B-AD9C-FB0F026E27B5.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Aren't Italians are the shortest men in Europe? is it just the South too?:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending