Pedophile tells judge he’s trans-age: “I’ve always been an 8-year-old girl”

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
A 45-year old convicted sex offender has defended his child-ography collection by claiming he identifies as an 8-year-old girl.

During his sentencing, Joseph Gobrick of Grand Rapids, Michigan, argued, “I’ve always been an 8-year-old girl. And even in my drawings and fantasies, I am always an 8-year-old girl.”

Gobrick also claimed the images did not constitute child ography because they were mostly computer-generated images and were protected under the First Amendment. Police, however, said eight child victims were identified in the images recovered from his computer.

Kent County Circuit Court Judge Paul Denenfeld found Gobrick guilty on three counts of child sexually abusive commercial activity and using a computer to commit a crime. He was sentenced to between 10 and 20 years in prison.

caldronpool-41.jpg

https://caldronpool.com/pedophile-tells-judge-hes-trans-age-ive-always-been-an-8-year-old-girl/amp/

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
did this dumbass really think that excuse would work anywhere outside of California? have fun dropping the soap transgender Harry Truman looking ass

giphy.gif

Trending