Pedophile Silanyo plan to instigate between Cidagale & H-Y backfires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
So there has been recently land dispute pushed by Kulmiye in the parking area of
Hargeisa theater in New Hargeisa owned by wealthy businessman Cumar Caydiid
(Cidagale), the elders of both sides made it clear they fully support mega businessman
Cumar Caydiid that he owns the entire land including the parking which was given to
him by UDUB.

Silanyo has dementia isagu meesha Kama taliyo sxb. His wife rules the country that's why Silanyo has to have inamada u adeer u yahay lead the men that make up his cabinate for him. Xirsi gaab's position is now a days filled by maxamed xaashi as silanyos "minister of presidential affairs"

Cali mareexan is behind all of this and is pushing his homeboy maxamed xaashi to do this. Cumar caydiid is now under arrest and the call to arrest him in hargeisa was sent from burco

All in all f*ck habar jeclo they have sealed the government for themselves and it's plain and clear today. now it's upto them to either release cumar caydiid and give him his parking lot back or this is war

Bohol

VIP
Silanyo has dementia isagu meesha Kama taliyo sxb. His wife rules the country that's why Silanyo has to have inamada u adeer u yahay lead the men that make up his cabinate for him. Xirsi gaab's position is now a days filled by maxamed xaashi as silanyos "minister of presidential affairs"

Cali mareexan is behind all of this and is pushing his homeboy maxamed xaashi to do this. Cumar caydiid is now under arrest and the call to arrest him in hargeisa was sent from burco

All in all f*ck habar jeclo they have sealed the government for themselves and it's plain and clear today. now it's upto them to either release cumar caydiid and give him his parking lot back or this is war

I agree. If war breaks out all Dahabshiil buildings in Hargeisa will be destroyed by locals.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I agree. If war breaks out all Dahabshiil buildings in Hargeisa will be destroyed by locals.
First off this guy is Ciidigalle and got nothing to do with your HY folk.If HY really wanna fight HJ.Take it easy in your deserts.The rest of Isaaq don't want to get dragged into your nonsense

Have u seen the vid of the Cidagele elders threatening the government ? They arrested cumar caydiid for going to his elders for help

By arresting him the whole clan is pissed of today from oday to youth. They must think Cidagele is like samaroon that tolerates it's dissidents being arrested

Bohol

VIP
First off this guy is Ciidigalle and got nothing to do with your HY folk.If HY really wanna fight HJ.Take it easy in your deserts.The rest of Isaaq don't want to get dragged into your nonsense

New Hargeisa district belongs to H-Y so it concerns us. Pedophile Silanyo and his government can't hide behind our name. If they want to fight
with Cumar Caydiid let them use their own name.

Cidagale and HY are subclans of Garxajis :hemad:

The rights of ciidageles in somaliland will be defended by HY.

Bohol

VIP
Have u seen the vid of the Cidagele elders threatening the government ? They arrested cumar caydiid for going to his elders for help

By arresting him the whole clan is pissed of today from oday to youth. They must think Cidagele is like samaroon that tolerates it's dissidents being arrested

Yes I have seen. This is Hargeisa after-all,all Reer Jaamac Waal will be wiped out in few hours, door to door operations.
hemad.png

Bohol

VIP
I doubt she is from rich family she was talking about buying land in New Hargeisa, time to confiscate it. I can see myself setting up
a isbaaro and being the local warlord.

obamadatazz

N

NaomiHoney

I have inhertited 18 homes in hargesia burco saylac Djibouti and other places.

I have inhertited 18 homes in hargesia burco saylac Djibouti and other places.
Are the houses in hargeisa those classic hargeisa houses? You know with the walls constructed from large cut and shaped dhagaxs and the inside hall way of the house having a clear roof that rain can come into?

Don't get me wrong I love those classic homes but my family built one kick ass modern villa in calaamadaha and now I'm saving up for my own first home back home

N

NaomiHoney

Are the houses in hargeisa those classic hargeisa houses? You know with the walls constructed from large cut and shaped dhagaxs and the inside hall way of the house having a clear roof that rain can come into?

Don't get me wrong I love those classic homes but my family built one kick ass modern villa in calaamadaha and now I'm saving up for my own first home back home

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7: Cool story bro

N

NaomiHoney

Lol I wasn't dissing your old 18 houses, my pops owns 13 of those same kind of old homes, you can ease your insecurities :drakelaugh:

I'm the on with insecurities?! Go on, you keep on bragging about your many house baby love.

Tell everyone ever so humbly how many houses you own!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending