Peculiar Fox Interview with Kyle Lamb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few observations

The Interviewer is a dumb ignorant parroting snake. Fox is truly the bottom barrel of gutter reporting 'news outlet'.

Secondly what I found funny was the accurate description of the clans.

He named a certain clan causing havoc by name illicit trade and looting.

But what is more interesting is that he talked about Ilhan's clan who they tried to help in his words but who have already left the town.

This shows he knows about Somali clans and what clan Ilhan hails from.

He is a comedian "purely to safe lifes"
:kodaksmiley:
I bet they're in the Middle East to safe lifes. No wonder they have a military base in almost every country. They have been at war for 222 years out of their 242 years of existence.

F**king baastar "we didn't kill enough"
:damn::jcoleno::mjcry:

Haven't they had enough blood, they think as long as their are doing the killing it's justified,

Killing innocent people = collateral damage

Kidnapping = extraordinary rendition

Torture= enhanced interrogation

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not peculiar. Tucker the host is a veritable ass futo. Racist, impotent, small gu.s and the whole nine yards. his quest is very pleasant though, he doesnt look racist. Actually I sense an affection for Somalia despite Somalis killing his fellow country men and savagely dragging their bodies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Lol, is that veteran for real? Literally every source agrees that at least a thousand Somalis were killed in Black Hawk down :umwhat:Also Tucker saying "but our intentions were pure"--you wanna a damn medal?

Nobody noticed that Lamb said he wished they killed the number alleged but didn't and at the same time say he was there to help and later saying he felt sorry for Ilhan.

The guy hasn't forgotten and is cold blooded must be suffering from Post Trauma Syndrome or something.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nobody noticed that Lamb said he wished they killed the number alleged but didn't and at the same time say he was there to help and later saying he felt sorry for Ilhan.

The guy hasn't forgotten and is cold blooded must be suffering from Post Trauma Syndrome or something.

He meant killing enough of the 'bad guys' ie the Hawiye Moryaans who were terrorizing people during Aideeed era

Basra yeah and he was trying to help Ilhan's people who have already left the town from the Habargidir lol who took over the town.

He knew what was up.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra yeah and he was trying to help Ilhan's people who have already left the town from the Habargidir lol who took over the town.

He knew what was up.

Yep! Like I told u, he probably has more affection for Somalis than u all give him credit for. Obviously he knows Ilhaan is MJ. Some MJ person briefed him up. The outrage is why Somalis gotta Wikipedia educate these gaalos on our sub qabil feuds???

"the habar gidir clan chased Ilhan's clan from mogadishu", this white dude knows his stuff. he surely knows Ilhan's clan, why didn't he mention it on TV?

giphy.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"the habar gidir clan chased Ilhan's clan from mogadishu", this white dude knows his stuff. he surely knows Ilhan's clan, why didn't he mention it on TV?

giphy.gif

U baffle me. With one username u r "friendly" another username u r 'psychotic'

U baffle me. With one username u r "friendly" another username u r 'psychotic'
nayaa, is ur home in xamar still being occupied by hg? u mjs are ungrateful. americans went to xamar to save u from hg and this is how u thank them (Ilhan's tweet)?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Why are American news channels operated in such a way that they come off as TV shows? :gucciwhat:

Unfortunately the 'news" stations here in America have long stopped providing fair journalism, it's all about views and since America is evenly split between democrat and republican, all news stations cater to these parties with no facts but purely off of emotion (like fear mongering). I wish they go back to their core principles instead peddling divisive politics :)

This is worrying now gaalos will truly see how primitive our people are if they fully immerse themselves into understanding our clan dynamics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts