'peaceful ethnic cleansing' - Myanmar showing how it is done

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Is that so? My bad then, guess i was fed misinformation.
Somalia's agriculture hasn't mechanised and is quite backwards so yeah.

Our population is like 14 million and Bantus are at max 800,000 which is less than 6 %. Somalia is one of the most homogeneous countries in Africa.

Yonis/Mad Mullah are nothing more than loosers who mask their insecurities with racism against defenceless minorities that don't and will never hold any power. Nobody discriminates against them because they're so miskeen.

I disagree, large scale action is required now. Somalia is seen as a failed state around the world, we are already have nothing to lose, now is the time to smuggle them out, not when we get the countries together and have 1000s of humanitarian NGOs on our ass criticising us.
And then have a US intervention which will only further beef up amisom? Why take such a high risk action thats not even conceivable and in such circumstances. No long term thinking what so ever.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I disagree, large scale action is required now. Somalia is seen as a failed state around the world, we are already have nothing to lose, now is the time to smuggle them out, not when we get the countries together and have 1000s of humanitarian NGOs on our ass criticising us.

Haye, how are we going to do this? Invade the south with our armies, round them up? It's not like we have the logistical capabilites needed to pull something like that off sxb.

Secondly, won't they resist? Pick up arms? We could have another major conflict on our hands.

And then of course there's the ethical issues. How would you do this humanely and smoothly?

World

VIP
They live in Southern Somalia mainly in Hawiye/Raxanweyn regions, not Puntland. So why don't you worry about your own land and people? You're a qabilist who hates other clans and wants to divide the country yet you care about ethnic minorities in regions so far from you? f*ck off.

Haye, how are we going to do this? Invade the south with our armies, round them up? It's not like we have the logistical capabilites to pull something like that off sxb.

Secondly, won't they resist? Pick up arms? We could have another major conflict on our hands.

And then of course there's the ethical issues. How would you do this humanely and smoothly?
a more sensible idea is to do what israelis are doing in palestinian areas and try to displace them within.

World

VIP
Nobody even gives a f*ck about them in Somalia, nobody harasses them, nobody has anything against them, yet these diaspora lunatics who can't even speak a lick of Somali are acting like they're the root of all Somali problems. They keep to themselves, marry among themselves, are willing to do the work that lamagoodles look down upon and are completely Somali in culture.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
They live in Southern Somalia mainly in Hawiye/Raxanweyn regions, not Puntland. So why don't you worry about your own land and people? You're a qabilist who hates other clans and wants to divide the country yet you care about ethnic minorities in regions so far from you? f*ck off.
Bantus might settle in rahanweune and hawiye areas but they will gradually move up to puntland in pursuit of peace and stability given the hectic life of the south and i don't want them in my ancestrial homeland. Try to see the bigger picture this isn't just a problem for reer konfuur

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
And then have a US intervention which will only further beef up amisom? Why take such a high risk action thats not even conceivable and in such circumstances. No long term thinking what so ever.
Have you ever heard of smuggling?, this isn't a course of action in line with the somali military, people smugglers are seperate from government forces so who will US intervene against? when the government is against the action in the first place? US are not even intervening in the smuggling of arab and african refugees into Europe which is much greater threat to the west, but they'll somehow give a shit about some war torn country in east africa smuggling a few bantus out?:umwhat:

And AMISOM are only in Somalia temporarily, bantus are permentant settlers, beefing up amison has nothing to do with Madowweyne settlers

The smuggling can be done covertly and intelligently. There many ways to do this.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Have you ever heard of smuggling?, this isn't a course of action in line with the somali military, people smugglers are seperate from government forces so who will US intervene against? when the government is against the action in the first place? US are not even intervening in the smuggling of arab and african refugees into Europe which is much greater threat but they will somehow give a shit about some war torn country in east africa smuggling a few bantus out?:umwhat:

This can be done covertly and intelligently. There many ways to do this.

800k people are going to be smuggled out covertly?

Have you ever heard of smuggling?, this isn't a course of action in line with the somali military, people smugglers are seperate from government forces so who will US intervene against? when the government is against the action in the first place? US are not even intervening in the smuggling of arab and african refugees into Europe which is much greater threat to the west, but they'll somehow give a shit about some war torn country in east africa smuggling a few bantus out?:umwhat:

And AMISOM are only in Somalia temporarily, bantus are permentant settlers, beefing up amison has nothing to do with Madowweyne settlers

The smuggling can be done covertly and intelligently. There many ways to do this.
Oh so the bantus would all happily agree to go on the boat for a little fishing journey with the smuggler friend. A good bunch want to stay at the place theyve made home and grew up in , resistance=fighting. The US was a shit example to be fair lol they only flex their military if theres terrorism involve. But the UN would definitely react negatively and the repercussions of that isnt worth it, thats why I say buy/steal land and let somalis in large droves displace the bantus, the good farming areas can then be fully utilised.
Im thinking too highly of somalis lol , compare the skyscrapers in tanzania (the ancestral homeland of the Madows here) and what somalis have collectively accomplished.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Oh so the bantus would all happily agree to go on the boat for a little fishing journey with the smuggler friend. A good bunch want to stay at the place theyve made home and grew up in , resistance=fighting. The US was a shit example to be fair lol they only flex their military if theres terrorism involve. But the UN would definitely react negatively and the repercussions of that isnt worth it, thats why I say buy/steal land and let somalis in large droves displace the bantus, the good farming areas can then be fully utilised.
This has to be done in the next 20 years

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Yes,in small waves. Look on the bright side they will be reunited with the country of their origin :gaasdrink:

They would probably have a higher living standard in countries like Tanzania. Problem is, they feel more of a connection to Somalia, they speak the language, why would they want to leave?

I don't really mind them tbh, as long as their numbers don't rival ethnic Somalis. Birth rates will drop as Somalia improves, trust me. It happened in Bangladesh, it happened in Iran. It's even happening in Botswana. Your doomsday theories are a tad bit exaggerated lol.

That's an oxymoron.

Bantus are continuously wronged by ethnic somalis yet live peacefully and work hard. They are muslims living in muslim lands and pride themselves in somali culture. There are more pressing concerns in Somalia right now.

waraabe

Your superior
That's an oxymoron.

Bantus are continuously wronged by ethnic somalis yet live peacefully and work hard. They are muslims living in muslim lands and pride themselves in somali culture. There are more pressing concerns in Somalia right now.

They are killing Somalis in South Africa

The West tried to peddle the fake "Syrian Genocide" to attack Assad and his Russian ally during the Siege of Aleppo

but crickets are chirping now.

Apollo

VIP
Bantu number at least half a million in middle and lower Juba. It would be near impossible to displace them from there.

Nothing is impossible.

Millions of Germans were kicked out of Eastern Europe after the World Wars. Millions of Hindus were kicked of Pakistan during the partition etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts