'peaceful ethnic cleansing' - Myanmar showing how it is done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
*stares at bantus*
IMG_3776.JPG

Wow....These South Asians are really evil, not one of them is letting these people in. No wonder their countries are so backwards, they have no humanity.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Bantus are a ticking time bomb, they sit on the most fertile land in OUR country and they're not even ethnic somalis, if we don't do something about them now, you will see them multiply further and claim our land for themselves. They'll start spreading propaganda about how ethnic somalis are arab invaders holding them back for centuruies, which they've already begun doing. We need to take action now, smuggle them back to Tanazania in small waves over couple decades until they're completely gone. If we don't do this Somalia will look like Congo in the next 50 years. You have been warned

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Bantus are a ticking time bomb, they sit on the most fertile land in OUR country and they're not even ethnic somalis, if we don't do something about them now, you will see them multiply further and claim our land for themselves. They'll start spreading propaganda about how ethnic somalis are arab invaders holding them back for centuruies, which they've already begun doing. We need to take action now, smuggle them back to Tanazania in small waves over couple decades until they're completely gone. If we don't do this Somalia will look like Congo in the next 50 years. You have been warned

The Somali birth rate is still quite high, they won't catch up in numbers anytime soon.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The Somali birth rate is still quite high, they won't catch up in numbers anytime soon.
As i've said before, their numbers as a percentage of the overal somali population has increased. It was a lot lower in the 60s and 70s, not because the somali population at the time was also lower, but because the % of their population, relative to the somali population at that time was much lower than it is today. They were less than 5% of the somali population in the 60s and now they're above 12%, it doesn't matter if the somali birth rate is high, something must be done about this

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
As i've said before, their numbers as a percentage of the overal somali population has increased. It was a lot lower in the 60s and 70s, not because the somali population at the time was also lower, but because the % of their population, relative to the somali population at that time was much lower than it is today. They were less than 5% of the somali population in the 60s and now they're above 12%, it doesn't matter if the somali birth rate is high, something must be done about this

Any large scale action is out of the question until Somalia as a country gets its shit together.

Although, i admit that it's wrong for them to own so much of the farming land. The land should be owned by the natives.

World

VIP
Any large scale action is out of the question until Somalia as a country gets its shit together.

Although, i admit that it's wrong for them to own so much of the farming land. The land should be owned by the natives.
Bantus don't own farming land. They're simply workers because Somalia's agriculture hasn't mechanised.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

I disagree, large scale action is required now. Somalia is seen as a failed state around the world, we are already have nothing to lose, now is the time to smuggle them out, not when we get the countries together and have 1000s of humanitarian NGOs on our ass criticising us.

Status
Not open for further replies.