Peace Treaty

Status
Not open for further replies.
On behalf of the atheists here I would like to declare a truce between our two nations. We might not see eye to eye on a lot of things but that still doesnt take away from our shared humanity. Also if i offended anybody in my latest tirades i apologise for that, im working on it:meleshame:, And remember at the end of the day it was only for shits and giggles :lebronwait::chrisfreshhah:. So what do you say? Lets put this behind us and find other things to fight over :mjdontkno:

You think these heathens would know the difference? Yea Im agnostic, always have been since i was a kid :ninja:
my entire family from distant to near has suspected i was an agnostic since my teen years, not praying or intentionally shutting down conversations about religion has them suspect that i dont believe in anything.
ofcourse though being an athiest is something else since an athiest is anti religion. and an agnostic is a person that has no evidence on matters of religion so avoids it.

my entire family from distant to near has suspected i was an agnostic since my teen years, not praying or intentionally shutting down conversations about religion has them suspect that i dont believe in anything.
ofcourse though being an athiest is something else since an athiest is anti religion. and an agnostic is a person that has no evidence on matters of religion so avoids it.
Truuu, i believe deep down we are all agnostics by default, but then we gradually pick up religion and ideology by indoctrination from our parents along the way. Its a tough chain to break but i am lucky im the only one in my family who has

na f*ck u atheists:gunsmiley:

giphy.gif

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Mclovin you kafir, apostate, satan worshipper, gaalo sycophant and subservient atheist. At what age did you declare that you no longer felt the need to accept the core tenets of islam, srs question.

Mclovin you kafir, apostate, satan worshipper, gaalo sycophant and subservient atheist. At what age did you declare that you no longer felt the need to accept the core tenets of islam, srs question.
Since I was 12. I was always a curious little devil and they sensed that. I even gave my macalin a hard time with my questions so he used to whoop me extra harder than the other kids. When I turned 17 i was practically a fully blown atheist disguised as a pious religious kid. Now i dont even bother showing up to Jumca :kobeok::troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts