Peace deal signed by Abdi Illey and Lemma Megerssa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally; this is what I like to see, AbdI has to stop being such a miscalcating on Oromo, you can't beat them in Ethiopia just like Ethiopia can't beat Somalia in Mogadishu.

what are they saying? and what language is that? I though oromo had their own language.

It's Amharic.
And yeah they do have their own language but the working language of the government is Amharic and it's become a lingua franca in many places. If it's only regional they normally do it in their own language.
It's an extension of a previous news article someone posted on this forum once and I remember translating it to English, I'll find it and quote you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's Amharic.
And yeah they do have their own language but the working language of the government is Amharic and it's become a lingua franca in many places. If it's only regional they normally do it in their own language.
It's an extension of a previous news article someone posted on this forum once and I remember translating it to English, I'll find it and quote you.

How does it feel being cucked out of your language despite your people running the country? :mjlaugh:

It's Amharic.
He sounds like he is struggling. It doesn't come to him naturally as that Oromo guy.

Iley is a traitor?

Because he'd rather slowly build power, build an army and get his people a piece of the political pie before shit hits the fan?

Are Ogaadeen and Somali in Galbeed supposed to fight day and night with an enemy that is far more populous and powerful?

No. You wait until your enemy is distracted and then you join forces with other disgruntled entities.

Viva Adeer Iley. May his reign last a long time.

Iley is a traitor?

Because he'd rather slowly build power, build an army and get his people a piece of the political pie before shit hits the fan?

Are Ogaadeen and Somali in Galbeed supposed to fight day and night with an enemy that is far more populous and powerful?

No. You wait until your enemy is distracted and then you join forces with other disgruntled entities.

Viva Adeer Iley. May his reign last a long time.
What enemy are you talking about?

Abdi iley is a traitor @shaytan why did you claim isaaq for? You xabashi sheegato.
You know damn well I support president Lemma Megersa, AbdI on this issue is a scum. I can't stand Siad Barre wannabe, from hawiye......

Nobody can defeat the great Oromo people and it will never happen under a fake Darood wannabe.

Hawiye support Oromo and all Isaacs would support Lemma because we all know how the Ogaden abuses you in Ethiopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts