PAYING CHILD SUPPORT!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine paying child support for a child whose mother you never even smashed.

Imagine paying child support for the child of your wife who was cheating so you ain't the dad.

Wallahi USA child support laws are fucked

Imagine paying child support for the child of your wife who was cheating so you ain't the dad.

I pay
Now watch my Dhulbahante

Yeah, it's insane. One of them is a pastor that got cheated on and found out that not one, but two his kids aren't his. And the other guy didn't even sleep with his legal baby momma. That's fucked up. And they all have DNA tests that prove what they're saying.

I think this is the only real form of reverse sexism

Wallahi @ Knowles is a c*nt for finding this shit funny.

If the guys avoided paying child support, she would chain herself to a tree protesting the injustice of the world

:pachah1::pachah1:

A Somali guy was napped and returned from the airport (in Australia) because he didn't pay child support and even couldn't pay it on the spot and fly out. Australia passed a new law of a travel ban for those deadbeat dads who fail to pay child support. No more second wife from overseas if you can't look after your own kids here.

Do you have a Child Support Debt? Be Aware of International Travel Bans.

http://tlfc.com.au/international-travel-child-support-debt/

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

This is just sad man.

Paternity test should be mandatory

A Somali guy was napped and returned from the airport (in Australia) because he didn't pay child support and even couldn't pay it on the spot and fly out. Australia passed a new law of a travel ban for those deadbeat dads who fail to pay child support. No more second wife from overseas if you can't look after your own kids here.

Do you have a Child Support Debt? Be Aware of International Travel Bans.

http://tlfc.com.au/international-travel-child-support-debt/
Topic is not about Somali men stay on topic ''mod"

No topic is about Michigan law forces dad's to pay child support for kids that isn't there's :bell:

Starscream

Sxb, I got that, regardless of how crazy the Michigan law is, it doesn't apply to us, I just discussed Child support that applies to us. Only one Somali has been caught at the airport over thousands of non Somalis who were napped. It is a federal law here. Do you've something like that in the States? Anyway, we are both secure being harangued for child support since we will never breed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending