Paternal aunts stereotype

Apollo

VIP
I am not close to my father's side of the family. :( But that's because of geography, they tend to live more in Africa and the Middle East while my mother's side of the family almost all live in the West.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Us and my eedo are neighbors she lives literally across the road, love her to bits like my second mum. The rest of them are either in the Middle East or back home.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
My mom was bullied and hurt by some of dad's sister's.

When they lived In somalia, they would not help my mother after giving birth to my big sister and Brother.
My parents had a big house and my
dad would let his sister's stay over.

They would eat , make a mess and not clean after themselves after my mother cooked them a meal. My mother was the one needing the help she had a new born and a one year old.

They will tell my dad to divorce my mom & cause arguments between them.
But my mother forgave them.

My uncle's from both sides are the bomb, and my mum's sister I lover her she's like my hoyo.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Most people are closer to their moms side of the family. For me I’m closer to my reer abti. My habar yars are the best in the world Alhamdulilah.:rejoice:

Btw I’ve got nothing against my dads side. One of my eedo Aun brought up me and my siblings when my moms was ill. Best eedo one could ask for.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
My mom was bullied and hurt by some of dad's sister's.

When they lived In somalia, they would not help my mother after giving birth to my big sister and Brother.
My parents had a big house and my
dad would let his sister's stay over.

They would eat , make a mess and not clean after themselves after my mother cooked them a meal. My mother was the one needing the help she had a new born and a one year old.

They will tell my dad to divorce my mom & cause arguments between them.
But my mother forgave them.

Sorry to hear that sxb your mom is a good person. Some eedos are evil.

I remember my mom telling me how one of my eedo used to ask her “Naa ma dashey”? Which my mom replied yes I gave birth to a girl my older sister. She said oh why wasn’t it a boy :gucciwhat: I was born after that but apparently she used to go around asking people why is it a girl whenever someone gave birth.:gucciwhat: Ayada she goes on to birth just girls. :chrisfreshhah:Weird people in this world man.

Us and my eedo are neighbors she lives literally across the road, love her to bits like my second mum. The rest of them are either in the Middle East or back home.
I've got an aunt like that, shes here every single day, and the living room is where I study kkkkk, but her 7 kids are my siblings walhi billahi

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Sorry to hear that sxb your mom is a good person. Some eedos are evil.

I remember my mom telling me how one of my eedo used to ask her “Naa ma dashey”? Which my mom replied yes I gave birth to a girl my older sister. She said oh why wasn’t it a boy :gucciwhat: I was born after that but apparently she used to go around asking people why is it a girl whenever someone gave birth.:gucciwhat: Ayada she goes on to birth just girls. :chrisfreshhah:Weird people in this world man.

My sister had malnutrition and my mum asked my eedo too look after my brother, she replied" take your son, I have no time to look after kids". She didn't even care about her own niece dying and she has the audacity to say that in my own mother's him while she's staying there for free.

mrlog

VIP
Us and my eedo are neighbors she lives literally across the road in the same Council apartment estates where we all claim ceyd/section 8/welfare, love her to bits like my second mum. The rest of them are either in the Middle East or back home.

Fixed
:gaasdrink:

Macalin M

Out here
I’m closer to my reer abtis because they’re the ones that live in the west but I love eedo. (It’s only one Eedo I have)

my dad had a bunch of brothers but I’ve only met one as the rest died. He’s nice as well.

psyche

To each their own
I don't really connect with my extended family.

Heck, I don't even keep communication with one of my brothers.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
My aunts on my fathers side always kept asking when I was going to marry.

But other than that, pretty chill. They say I look like my father did when he was my age.

:drakelaugh:

Whereas my aunt on my mothers side never asked too much about that.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Eedos and Abtis are the best, tf you mean :wtfdis: they the only ppl who will do whatever you ask them that your parents would refuse to do. Adeeros are either not involved in your life or power tripping. Habaryars are usually snitches.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Eedos and Abtis are the best, tf you mean :wtfdis: they the only ppl who will do whatever you ask them that your parents would refuse to do. Adeeros are either not involved in your life or power tripping. Habaryars are usually snitches.
Eedos are either a blessing or a curse

My closest aunt is my Habaryar and not really close with my Eedos but my father was really close with his eedos and not his reer abti:yacadiim:

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
I think since Somalis are into competition some habaryeers/eedos like to compare kids and will often say and gossip about their nieces and nephew's so that their own kids will look better...for them this is normal though and they probably don't think about who they're hurting.

:farmajoyaab:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
My pops had no sibling. My aunties on my mom side don't get along with my family and I don't really consider them to be my family.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
My dad sister is married to a really rich dude so I always had nice shit for eid:salute:

I still prefer mom side tho

Trending