Parliamentary infighting explained, the jawari situation linked to embargo on Qatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Failmaajo can't even walk down mogadishu , this neef is trying to say he controls anything except for his bedroom in Villa Somalia
He's a little naive. He's trying to lowkey blame Somalia's disfunction on SL, when its really all internal struggles.

Kheyre sent special military units, trained by U.S. special forces, that look like commandos, to intimidate Jawaari :mjlol:

He's a little naive. He's trying to lowkey blame Somalia's disfunction on SL, when its really all internal struggles.

Kheyre sent special military units, trained by U.S. special forces, that look like commandos, to intimidate Jawaari :mjlol:

This fighting would of never happened was it for the illegal DP world deal can you read?

BANTU

+op MVLI
@Itachi imagine POTUS removed the capitol police from Congress and sent in the National Guard/military to harass and bully representatives lol

More fake news ? Is that all you have you petulant child ? The Silanyo mansion story has already been debunked and exposed as more anti SL lies

Sxb you can't form a government with no legal basis otherwise it's just occupation, you'll never get recognition. I'm gonna remind you everyday lol. I know an corrupt African leader when I see one. The whole fiasco is a money making scheme and you idiots fell for it. Once we get our shit together we gonna karbaash those crooks back to UAE.

@Itachi imagine POTUS removed the capitol police from Congress and sent in the National Guard/military to harass and bully representatives lol

True its an embarrassing situation but remember the future of somalia on the line here.

Sxb you can't form a government with no legal basis otherwise it's just occupation, you'll never get recognition. I'm gonna remind you everyday lol. I know an corrupt African leader when I see one. The whole fiasco is a money making scheme and you idiots fell for it. Once we get our shit together we gonna karbaash those crooks back to UAE.

True its an embarrassing situation but remember the future of somalia on the line here.
0oooiiií88iíiiiiiií

Too bad we already formed that gov and it is less corrupt than both the Puntland and Somalia gov according to the UN

0oooiiií88iíiiiiiií

Too bad we already formed that gov and it is less corrupt than both the Puntland and Somalia gov according to the UN

Let me make one thing clear. I dont hate the ordinary citizens going about their daily lives. But your illegal government and its staunch supporters are not somali but arab slaves. You sold the only thing you had your dignity. Rescind the Somali name and claim someone else please.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Let me make one thing clear. I dont hate the ordinary citizens going about their daily lives. But your illegal government and its staunch supporters are not somali but arab slaves. You sold the only thing you had your dignity. Rescind the Somali name and claim someone else please.
But your government are neo-Ottoman slaves and your president has pockets full of Qatari cash...wallahi some people have no common sense

We got newborn Somalis named Erdogan and Ataturk ffs

But your government are neo-Ottoman slaves and your president has pockets full of Qatari cash...wallahi some people have no common sense

We got newborn Somalis named Erdogan and Ataturk ffs

there is a difference between cooperation and being full blown coons or should I say coonlanders. You're coon because youre supporting UAE and the saudis in its quest to destroy somalia, your own people. Scumbags.

Last edited:

BANTU

+op MVLI
there is a difference between cooperation and being full blown coons or should I say coonlanders.
:mjlol: my g the useless language Turkish is going to be the new official language

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:9fb4da64c3094d13acffecd2c8e8e5d4-2x2xGTOt4G9a6dece39511e28e89-299_634x406.jpg

@Itachi fam, you joined yesterday, this is light work for me, too easy ya get me fam, stand down :pachah1:

You would have a point if we used turkey to attack somaliland. Showing appreciation is not slavery but supporting those who are killing somalis while sucking their hairy ass is another level of coonery.

BANTU

+op MVLI
You would have a point if we used turkey to attack somaliland. Showing appreciation is not slavery but supporting those who are killing somalis while sucking their hairy ass is another level of coonery.
Where do you get that we used UAE deal to attack Somalia? It's in our own interest to undermine Somalia's claim of "official" sovereignty over us lol what you thought we weren't really bout it

If Somalia wasn't a slave State and had any xiniiyo they would have left the Arab League when the AL didn't demand a stop to the Berbera deal, but no Farmaajo is of better use to the Qataris if Somalia stays in :ftw9nwa:

Where do you get that we used UAE deal to attack Somalia? It's in our own interest to undermine Somalia's claim of "official" sovereignty over us lol what you thought we weren't really bout it

If Somalia wasn't a slave State and had any xiniiyo they would have left the Arab League when the AL didn't demand a stop to the Berbera deal, but no Farmaajo is of better use to the Qataris if Somalia stays in :ftw9nwa:

UAE funds al shabaab and is allied with the saudis fighting in yemen. You supporting them is you indirectly supporting al shabaab insurgency in somalia. Not only that, you are dealing with Ethiopia, a landlocked nation and our historic enemies. In the position their in they should of been practically begging us for the port. You went even as far as even letting hairabs build a military base to separate the somali people. Hand over your somali card you fakes.

BANTU

+op MVLI
UAE funds al shabaab and is allied with the saudis fighting in yemen. You supporting them is you indirectly supporting al shabaab insurgency in somalia. Not only that, you are dealing with Ethiopia, a landlocked nation and our historic enemies. In the position their in they should of been practically begging us for the port. You went even as far as even letting hairabs build a military base to separate the somali people. Hand over your somali card you fakes.
My g, WE support separating Somali people by virtue of declaring independence.

UAE funds Al Shabaab kkkk sure thing lil man :ulyin: I thought Qatar was the terrorist financier

FGS supports Ethiopia too, handing over a mujahid ONLF leader to be jailed and tortured (so much for Somalinimo) and Ethiopia is the very reason the FGS exists in the first place :russ:

Like I said son, this is light work pack your bags and go back to fkd school :lolbron:

"Qatar’s cultivation of African Islamists, principally Somalia’s al-Shabab insurgents, has similarly troubled the United States, which has accused the movement of providing a haven for al-Qaeda militants involved in attacks against Americans. In 2009, Somalia’s then-president, Sharif Ahmed, told a top U.S. diplomat that Qatar was channeling financial assistance to al-Shabab via Eritrea, according to a U.S. diplomatic cable disclosed by WikiLeaks."

Should have cut ties with Qatar in 09 instead Qatar bought up all the politicians . Those qataris are evil bastards they had the perfect antidote for America : military base. America's largest and most important base in the ME is in Qatar. America was stuck behind a rock and a hard place , stop the qataris from funding terrorists like Al shabab or close America's biggest military base and cut ties with Qatar which Americans armed and trained. They chose neither and decided to let the other Arabs handle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending