Parliamentarian detained in Somaliland due to questioning 18 may as Independence Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo is Mercury a man or women?
May 18 represents SNM and no one else. Snm created SL and its their celebration as they were fighting against Siyaad Barre Gov. This MP and his tribe were fighting against SNM. He said the truth

this is the truth i like,straight to the point. thats how people can talk sincerely and come to a better conclusion.
what i cant take is someone running around the bush when all his/her somalinimo is based on what benefits his qabiil acquire from any deal dismissing that the otha side understand his/her intentions as well.
and seriously i dont even know what tribe he belong to.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
problem is Mercury always googles such stuff and only concentrates only on somaliland when far worse things happening else where. I see her as qabilist.
I’m from SL why should I speak about elsewhere?

And how am I an Qabilist for only focusing on the bad stuff that happen in SL

:draketf:

If a person got 0 honor and 0 sense of nationality they will defend all the bad shit that happens in their country your that kinda type that will say bbbbb...but Somalia is worse

Actually people like you are the worst will defend corruption and any bad stuff going on

I’m from SL why should I speak about elsewhere?

And how am I an Qabilist for only focusing on the bad stuff that happen in SL

:draketf:

If a person got 0 honor and 0 sense of nationality they will defend all the bad shit that happens in their country your that kinda type that will say bbbbb...but Somalia is worse

Actually people like you are the worst will defend corruption and any bad stuff going on

you not from SL and you in no way healthy and innocent about this or your many otha threads about somaliland. the last thread you had was that lady you said police had a gun on her face and the video you came up with didnt prove it. when i confronted you with that you tried to photoshop and still failed.
you'r the worst demagogue. ye right so much for being honorable. the likes of you incite qabiil and rubbish just by looking at your behavior online.

Last edited:

Mercury

VIP
you not from SL and you in no way healthy and innocent about this or your many otha threads about somaliland. the last thread you had was that lady you said police had a gun on her face and the video you came up with didnt prove it. when i confronted you with that you tried to photoshop and still failed.
you'r the worst demagogue.
I’m from Somaliland only difference is I will always highlight all the bad stuff going on there you know what’s that called patriotism cause I love my country

You believe I’m from Somalia or whatever because I only talk negatively about SL here’s the thing if you hide everything bad under the rug than you’re just as bad as the politicians and government cause you’re enabling them

I’m from Somaliland only difference is I will always highlight all the bad stuff going on there you know what’s that called patriotism cause I love my country

You believe I’m from Somalia or whatever because I only talk negatively about SL here’s the thing if you hide everything bad under the rug than you’re just as bad as the politicians and government cause you’re enabling them

will neva believe you , your agenda is very clear. To me somali is somali thats why you neva see me running around with every little bad stuff from otha parts of somalia trying to score points when we all are under the pan. we all know lot crazy stuff happening all around and your choosy picking on one figures all ur dishonesty.
I know good people when i see one,,spare me your crocodile tears .

Mercury

VIP
will neva believe you , your agenda is very clear. To me somali is somali thats why you neva see me running around with every little bad stuff from otha parts of somalia trying to score points when we all are under the pan. we all know lot crazy stuff happening all around and your choosy picking on one figures all ur dishonesty.
I know good people when i see one,,spare me your crocodile tears .
Other parts of Somalia is irrelevant to me I focus on the good and bad shit in my region

Mercury

VIP
If I’m not from SL what’s this?
FD9D7383-8503-4A27-A82D-8B795EF026FD.jpeg
DC026E67-AA68-4E96-9999-0FF92DA2C80B.jpeg
03F39968-5EB5-4097-8103-0E238C311A23.jpeg
AE9285D9-0C15-4C62-9DBC-B74CFF3B81C8.jpeg
19FC7FB4-09AB-485C-9127-D19CD5B38F81.jpeg

this is the truth i like,straight to the point. thats how people can talk sincerely and come to a better conclusion.
what i cant take is someone running around the bush when all his/her somalinimo is based on what benefits his qabiil acquire from any deal dismissing that the otha side understand his/her intentions as well.
and seriously i dont even know what tribe he belong to.
He is Dhulos. But to arrest him was BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending