Paris Hilton ‘This Is Paris’ film: is what happened to her Dhaqan Celis??

Just watched it and what happened to her (being sent away for being “too wild” in the NYC night scene) happens to many Somali kids too, including the abuse she faced in some cases.

Nevertheless it was an interesting watch.

One thing I really like about her is the she's really open about her "Dumb Blond" persona she puts on for the Cameras. I'm hoping to see more of the real Paris in her future interviews.

Keo

VIP
Kim Kardashian blew her out of the water in terms of wealth but the difference between her and Kim is that Paris Hilton's family already had money as opposed to Kim's family. Kim's rose to success was because of a sextape.
:mjlol:

Last edited:

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
After have looking at did I started to ask myself one or two questions about her life, her relationship with her boyfriend and her parents, she didnt seem to have any trust or close to her parents at all and her mother is portrayed as very cold while her big sister testifies that the parents never told anything to their children on the other hand I can understand her parents which got married early and had children at a very early age + her father that wasnt wealthy in the beginning. But everything is done VERY cheaply and I feel sorry for Paris but paris seems completely insecure in the documentary and kim k talks about paris in like 2 sec. I wanted to know more. Hope it comes part.2 But yes you are right there is a direct parallel between what happened to Paris and some daqan celis stories.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Throughout Paris Hilton's life , she wanted to be a celebrity and she became this pretty sad if you ask me. She seemed to have a lot of potential and has it to this day but I dont know what went wrong ??

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Throughout Paris Hilton's life , she wanted to be a celebrity and she became this pretty sad if you ask me. She seemed to have a lot of potential and has it to this day but I dont know what went wrong ??
Wait wasnt her dream to become celebr she already did tho

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
1600210991582.gif

Wish this was fake but :dead:

Trending