Parents on Facebook

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Would you find it weird if your own mother had Facebook and when she posts photos of her self she has male friends commenting on it , saying "quruxley abayo" with heart's & she replies back "Thanks aboowe macaan" with heart's and kisses. Whilst she is married.
Half her list is also males from back home.

Is that normal?

Is the father weak?

Would you find it weird if your own mother had Facebook and when she posts photos of her self she has male friends commenting on it , saying "quruxley abayo" with heart's & she replies back "Thanks aboowe macaan" with heart's and kisses. Whilst she is married.

Is that normal?

Is the father weak?
Speaking from experience?:ummhmm:

Is that normal?

Is the father weak?
It depends if her and my father are married, I would force her to delete it :kodaksmiley:

They can be on social medias nothing wrong with it..but I think aboowe macaan and stuff is inappropriate for a hooyo especially when she is married..and I will say this again GUYS IF U DON'T TAKE CARE OF YOUR GIRL AND SATISFY HER SHE WILL GET HER SATISFACTION FROM OTHERS alotta men don't take care of their wife wlhi spice things up and have fun

Trending