Pardon me....Can we bond? Can we share a moment????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reiko & Meh will y'all believe me if I told u I made a pact with a Jiini????

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Reiko & Meh will y'all believe me if I told u I made a pact with a Jiini????
Not this again...

Please stop mentioning jinns. Even though they're locked up, we still have the likes of you roaming around, and you're far more dangerous than a jinn. God forbid you ever get jealous of me and try to ruin me.

Bismillah.

That's why I avoid every MX guy in MN thinking he's your ex.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not this again...

Please stop mentioning jinns. Even though they're locked up, we still have the likes of you roaming around, and you're far more dangerous than a jinn. God forbid you ever get jealous of me and try to ruin me.

Bismillah.

That's why I avoid every MX guy in MN thinking he's your ex.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reiko

You have a beautiful heart, but it was ruined during your childhood by that event. A jealous Jiini took your soul. Your soul is deeply connected to your heart, while others hearts and souls are polar opposite. I envy your heart! :cryinglaughsmiley:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Reiko

You have a beautiful heart, but it was ruined during your childhood by that event. A jealous Jiini took your soul. Your soul is deeply connected to your heart, while others hearts and souls are polar opposite. I envy your heart! :cryinglaughsmiley:
What event? :mugshotman:

She ruins it. But my dear, dear, dearest Zayn saves the day!

5560.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts