Paradise. Let's discuss.

So Inshalaaah we ALL go to Janaanh in the name of our maker, creator Allaah swt. Ameeen.

Now-- my question is- what are we going to do in Paradise? We can't just lay down on luscious sofas, wearing thick silks, and servants serving us the food and drink of our desires. Or strolling along the river of milk and honey. Here on earth Allaah swt is benevolence enough to give us Jobs to occupy us. Look at the rich people with lots of money here on earth, they are dying of boredom.

Yet-- Allaaahu Yacluum :)

@Basra, if you have a question about an aspect of our deen, talk to the learned Muslim scholars. You certainly won't get answers from an Internet forum like this one.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
If I’m in Jannah, I would like an Earth humans can return to without the misery.

I would like to boost my stats though. 99 speed, 200 IQ

zackattack

Cowabunga
@Basra

TRAITOR YOU PLAYING FOR BOTH SIDES

Screenshot_20220809-214201.png

You can’t compare Jannah to this world. The dunya is full of tests, suffering, misery, hardship ect. In jannah we’re with our families and the prophets, the food is indescribable, we don’t defecate or urinate, we get everything we want and we are forever in eternal bliss.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its too good for us to comprehend, If we could comprehend the good things in paradise Allah wouldn't allow us in the dunya bc the dunya is not a place where Allah rewards his servants with the best things, the best is reserved for jannah

32:17
فَلَا تَعْلَمُ نَفْسٌۭ مَّآ أُخْفِىَ لَهُم مِّن قُرَّةِ أَعْيُنٍۢ جَزَآءًۢ بِمَا كَانُوا۟ يَعْمَلُونَ ١٧

No soul can imagine what delights are kept in store for them as a reward for what they used to do.

“We were with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) in Dhul-Hulaifah, when we saw a dead sheep lifting its leg (because of bloating). He said: ‘Don’t you think this is worthless to its owner? By the One in Whose hand is my soul, this world is more worthless to Allah than this (dead sheep) is to its owner. If this world was worth the wing of a mosquito to Allah, the disbeliever would not have a drop to drink from it.’”

حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامُ بْنُ عَمَّارٍ، وَإِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ الْمُنْذِرِ الْحِزَامِيُّ، وَمُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الصَّبَّاحِ، قَالُوا حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو يَحْيَى، زَكَرِيَّا بْنُ مَنْظُورٍ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو حَازِمٍ، عَنْ سَهْلِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ، قَالَ كُنَّا مَعَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ بِذِي الْحُلَيْفَةِ فَإِذَا هُوَ بِشَاةٍ مَيِّتَةٍ شَائِلَةٍ بِرِجْلِهَا فَقَالَ ‏ "‏ أَتُرَوْنَ هَذِهِ هَيِّنَةً عَلَى صَاحِبِهَا فَوَالَّذِي نَفْسِي بِيَدِهِ لَلدُّنْيَا أَهْوَنُ عَلَى اللَّهِ مِنْ هَذِهِ عَلَى صَاحِبِهَا وَلَوْ كَانَتِ الدُّنْيَا تَزِنُ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ جَنَاحَ بَعُوضَةٍ مَا سَقَى كَافِرًا مِنْهَا قَطْرَةً أَبَدًا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Grade:Hasan (Darussalam)

I get the reward and the enjoyment of Paradise huuno. I am saying are we going to be bored from just getting good things? I guess Allaah Yacluum. Allaah swt plan is the best, so we will wait and see Inshalaaah

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra, if you have a question about an aspect of our deen, talk to the learned Muslim scholars. You certainly won't get answers from an Internet forum like this one.

Mashalaaah, Wise answer huuno but don't discount our fellow forumers opinion. This is a safe place for ALL of us :)

I get the reward and the enjoyment of Paradise huuno. I am saying are we going to be bored from just getting good things? I guess Allaah Yacluum. Allaah swt plan is the best, so we will wait and see Inshalaaah
Allah created this dunya that if we do not do jihaad and strive we become bored, thi way Allah keeps us always working and the more we love hard work the more reward we get, it is difficult once u have been accustomed to this that you imagine a place with no work as you trained yourself to love work.
But when you die paradise is a place where there is no fatigue or boredom and tiredness, it is completely different, our hearts will love to indulge in the delights of paradise unlike this world where too much luxury is sickening, we will be made perfect and our purpose to enjoy everything, there will always be something new to do and enjoy, we will never become bored,

Trending