Pants sagging! why is it a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just for the life of me cannot understand why anyone would want to walk around with their ass in the air. I thought blacks were very critical about gay/suspect behaviour. Why is it a thing? don't these gentlemen know that there are products for sweaty regions if that's the issue.

sagging-pants-1.jpg

It’s a trend that started in prison. Now it’s a sense of style. It always looked dumb to me though. Ain’t nobody want to see random people’s underwear.
:kodaksmiley:

It’s a trend that started in prison. Now it’s a sense of style. It always looked dumb to me though. Ain’t nobody want to see random people’s underwear.
:kodaksmiley:
It was useful in prison because they had fluid running down the back but in the real world they should respect themselves.

:nahgirl:

they look like s, its beyond me how this became a trend but then again its for low IQ people and the world is full of them.
It's nasty. I sued to see skid marks when i didn't want to. Why would any self respecting man want to show his ass to ppl. I even seen white hood rats copying this trend.

:westbrookwtf:

I just for the life of me cannot understand why anyone would want to walk around with their ass in the air. I thought blacks were very critical about gay/suspect behaviour. Why is it a thing? don't these gentlemen know that there are products for sweaty regions if that's the issue.

sagging-pants-1.jpg
Prison fags used to sag to lure in other homos and be able to pull their pants up fast after their funny bussiness to not get caught in the act by the guards. So this trend literally started from a gay lifestyle. I used to sag when i was a kid to imitate 50 cent in the early 2000s, but we also rocked baggy clothes so it sort of made sense to us. But now after this skinny jeans thing, luckily the sagging trend died out.

Prison fags used to sag to lure in other homos and be able to pull their pants up fast after their funny bussiness to not get caught in the act by the guards. So this trend literally started from a gay lifestyle. I used to sag when i was a kid to imitate 50 cent in the early 2000s, but we also rocked baggy clothes so it sort of made sense to us. But now after this skinny jeans thing, luckily the sagging trend died out.

Yeah but these people have skinny jeans and saggin pants. Doesn't make sense. What pisses me off more is when I see guys putting there hands under their pants in public.

Lol That was a trend back in the day, but kids still do it thinking it cool

Yeah but these people have skinny jeans and saggin pants. Doesn't make sense. What pisses me off more is when I see guys putting there hands under their pants in public.

Lol That was a trend back in the day, but kids still do it thinking it cool
But think about how much things have changed tho. I grew up without a phone, were i used to knock on friends doors to see if they where home, and do outside activities, sweat, and go home for dinner. Now kids are using smartphones and are playing games instead. I was born in 95, the best time before this new age. Do you remember that epic snake game on the old nokia phone. Holy fuc times have changed.

But isn't this trend so 2006?
I mean I hardly see this stuff

I agree... I do still see it when I go to the ghetto, though.

I think "hood culture" in general is 2006 like you said. The whole thing is... out of date imo.

I think if you're really up to date.... I think now you have to be like Drake. Being an old-school 90's or early 2000's Tupac or 50 Cent type is out of date imo.

I miss those days. I thought the old-school stuff was so dumb when it was current.... but wallahi I think I'd rather see kids walking around trying to be Tupac than trying to be Drake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending