Panorama goes undercover with Pick Up Artists

You guys don’t listen to no. A shocking percent of you can’t or don’t want to read a situation as a no.
Personally I would move on if a girl said no..
I see you wrote the guy you're dating now was a no to begging with but then you gave him a chance a year later... So what has changed since after a year? Did he suddenly look more appealing to you? Assuming that guy gave up after you turned him down first time, how would he be able to have you now?
I think women are a bit complicated :ftw9nwa::4uzpnkt:

VixR

Veritas
Personally I would move on if a girl said no..
I see you wrote the guy you're dating now was a no to begging with but then you gave him a chance a year later... So what has changed since after a year? Did he suddenly look more appealing to you? Assuming that guy gave up after you turned him down first time, how would he be able to have you now?
I think women are a bit complicated :ftw9nwa::4uzpnkt:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VixR

Veritas
So persistent sometimes pays off..
One of my weakness is I'm not very patient I tend to move on quickly
That wasn’t persistence. Persistence is for maybes who need to be won over/on the fence, not no’s. Persistence with no’s is not ideal. That would've been if he kept asking me throughout the year without a shift in the dynamic, which would’ve been a pain in the ass, and backfired. That’s why I said you have to be able to read a situation. I don’t know if that made sense.

That wasn’t persistence. Persistence is for maybes who need to be won over/on the fence, not no’s. Persistence with no’s is not ideal. That would've been if he kept asking me throughout the year without a shift in the dynamic, which would’ve been a pain in the ass, and backfired. That’s why I said you have to be able to read a situation. I don’t know if that made sense.

Lmao you should wear a hijab that would deter them from trying to f*ck you. In london there was this pua called krauser and he had a post detailing him doing haram things to xaliimos. There was even a muslim pua who got convicted recently for videotapping women on the streets. Puas are really weird

VixR

Veritas
Lmao you should wear a hijab that would deter them from trying to f*ck you. In london there was this pua called krauser and he had a post detailing him doing haram things to xaliimos. There was even a muslim pua who got convicted recently for videotapping women on the streets. Puas are really weird
Wearing hijab doesn’t do anything. It’s bullshit, trying to rob you of your femininity, and it doesn’t change male behavior.

Men are PUAs. You’re all very capable of being weird, creepy, exploitative, criminal, etc. Unless there’s force involved, you either choose to f*ck them, or you choose not to.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Wearing hijab doesn’t do anything.

Men are PUAs. You’re all capable of being weird, creepy, exploitative, criminal, etc. Unless there’s force involved, you either choose to f*ck them, or you choose not to.

Do you think the PuA's were right to say they are helping men overcome depression or helping the potential rapists by fostering cohesion?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Why is it people who r doing this have a muslim name\?

Every country has a token ethnic population who cause trouble and in Scotland it's the Timajilic. The Adnan fellow is just one amongst many of these guys but he's been singled out because deep down, the Press and Society hate the fact a non-white foreigner is going around sleeping with white girls and showcasing his achievement to the World.

VixR

Veritas
Do you think the PuA's were right to say they are helping men overcome depression or helping the potential rapists by fostering cohesion?
No. They’re men preying on other men who’re disadvantaged. And they can only be helping rapists in one way (giving them “tools” to rape more), since rapists by definition get off on rape, and aren’t interested in women who would consent.

Say a man who’s not a rapist is ‘helped’ through their methods. It won’t help him overcome Depression, bc that’s not something that evaporates from getting laid. They have deeper issues, and their relation to women is permanently skewed to short-term, which sinks them further into their depression for not being able to genuinely form connections.

Last edited:

90% of pua talk is all bullshit...most just spam approach or hire fake actors for infields. Elliot rodger was pissed at the puas cause he was scammed out of so much money promising to get laid.

Pua frauds are the reason why dating coaches who dont bullshit about techniques like alpha male strageties and Corey Wayne are becoming popular. Plus pua is just a white mans ripoff of pimping/ macking

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Every country has a token ethnic population who cause trouble and in Scotland it's the Timajilic. The Adnan fellow is just one amongst many of these guys but he's been singled out because deep down, the Press and Society hate the fact a non-white foreigner is going around sleeping with white girls and showcasing his achievement to the World.

What achievement?