Pan-africism has actually counterproductive to Somali-African Americans relations

My cousin on my mother's side has Somali friends. He's black of Black European/Zambo/Creole/AA descent. A couple of key things about him. 1. He's isn't a thug. 2. Doesn't wear saggy pants or speak ebonics. 3. Is college educated and works. 4. Doesn't believe in pro-black ideology and hates BLM. He says that he likes being around Somalis more than AAs because he doesn't like the vitcim complex me at of them have and how many of them use it to be a psychopath that leeches off the state. He says that he believes Somalis just want to be left alone, culturally independent and combative. If you're not sensitive and you stand you're ground or don't beg for kinship for shallow purposes, then most likely they'll like you or respect you. He's told me stories of his friends roasting black and white people. But I think if AAs took the time to study Somali history culture and lose the vitcim complex, the two would at least be good associates. I think very good business partners that hang out every couple of months type of relationship is the best outcome for both and most beneficial. What do you think ?

VixR

Veritas
I’m afraid you’d be surprised the amount of Somalis who are thugs, don’t work, wear saggy pants, speak Ebonics, and aren’t college educated. The most likely thing on that list is not being Pro-Black, sometimes even despite all the above.

I’m afraid you’d be surprised the amount of Somalis who are thugs, don’t work, wear saggy pants, speak Ebonics, and aren’t college educated. The most likely thing on that list is not being Pro-Black, sometimes even despite all the above.
I've since this in Minnesota. It's weird that the hood ones are just as xenophobic. I think there in completion. Also, noticed that they use alot of cholo culture. Even the pro black ones seem to have an air superior complex and treat African Americans like dumbs dogs to virtue signal that they not s.

@VixR He also that we have a very dark sense and love to rip on each other. Reminds him on Saiyan. Also, said that Somalis are very competitive and tend to be very blunt.

@Kurolady08

First, Somalis mostly associate with their tribal brethren and don't like others from the other clans. A place like Minnesota would've many Somali associations all based on clans. Secondly, the Somali culture you have mesmerised and adore because of your ideological leanings towards 'anarchist capitalist' has produced a civil war that is still visible today and resonates of it's devastating effects. We are in the highest brackets among the world in every humane indicator. Child mortality rates, poverty, lack of access to basic medical care, schools, deaths from pregnancies and ETC. We even won the title of the 'most dangerous place for a mother or a woman to live'. What can we offer the African Americans?

@Kurolady08

First, Somalis mostly associate with their tribal brethren and don't like others from the other clans. A place like Minnesota would've many Somali associations all based on clans. Secondly, the Somali culture you have mesmerised and adore because of your ideological leanings towards 'anarchist capitalist' has produced a civil war that is still visible today and resonates of it's devastating effects. We are in the highest brackets among the world in every humane indicator. Child mortality rates, poverty, lack of access to basic medical care, schools, deaths from pregnancies and ETC. We even won the title of the 'most dangerous place for a mother or a woman to live'. What can we offer the African Americans?
Well, we can teach them some actual African history, outside of Wakanda for starters

@AussieHustler . I can make some good ass pasta and I give you enemy Intel on the neo cons and BLM. Also, I have a Crunchyroll and Hulu account. It's got HBO, too

@Kurolady08

Thanks Sxb, I’m travelling south East Asia right now and the only thing I haven’t missed is watching shows. I got enough cable and I suck accepting illegal stuff.

I live in Australia and I’m not aware of if we have a BLM group here, but I’ve an affinity with the struggle of the indigenous Australians. The American, Canadian and New Zealand indigenous peoples have been granted full land rights but here they are still denied the economic rights to their lands. The High Court Of Australia granted them these rights but racist politicians distinguished their rights to benefit from their lands economically. I and many Australians of all colours and creed support their cause. As for America, the BLM started as a reaction to police brutality against blacks and it’s something that I will support.

@Kurolady08

The jerk above thinks only white people go overseas for a holiday and Somalis only go back home because when he goes to Isku Shuban, he is the only celebrity in town. They even forget that he’s out of shape middle aged guy with a bidaar Airforce One could land.

Another thing @Kurolady08 if you don’t have a Somali clan, forget being acknowledged by Somalis. Any idea? If you don’t know, just claim Isaaq, they’re more civilised than the other clans and more accepting of others. @VixR is their chief. Whisper to her ears and she will spread the word among her troops here.