Pan-Africanists and Pan-Islamists are enemies of Pan-Somalists

What's with the insult... did my comment personally offend you? Are you one of the people that come here to hate and vent to compensate for the unfulfilled awful life???
Don't call me wecel .
My reply was to highlight the utter nonsense the power structure in Somalia is. The Madowweyne & reer xamars are too marginalized .
We shouldn't have non Muslims in power over practicing Muslim minorities , who lived among us for centuries and have no where else to call home.

I'm of the opinion that Islam should be non negotiable, a fundamental requirement if you are to stand for power.
Those non somalis hve homeland bantus have tanzania to goto and cad cads have arabs lands and asians lands to goto
And non muslims Somalis have right to somalia cuz it is their homeland

Reborn
eNeMieS oF PaN-SoMAlisTs

1614872314696.png

Reborn
Pan-Africanism is a spectrum of thoughts and beliefs. Yes, the extreme end is detrimental to our culture and faith however certain elements of it like African freedom from imperialists are thoughts that we all agree upon.Even back when we were a civilised nation we supported this idea by assisting other African nations in their quest for freedom and etc :banderas:

Pan-Africanism is a spectrum of thoughts and beliefs. Yes, the extreme end is detrimental to our culture and faith however certain elements of it like African freedom from imperialists are thoughts that we all agree upon.Even back when we were a civilised nation we supported this idea by assisting other African nations in their quest for freedom and etc :banderas:
Your right, but when I say I'm anti-Pan Africanism I'm not neccessarily saying f*ck Africa and Africans. Quite the opposite. Without a strong Somali identity however, we can never assist our fellow Africans.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
When I come across a black lives matter pan african fool, I always tell that fool to preach it in South africa, when I come across a Abu or Um something, I tell them get away from me before I report you to the FBI

Somalis love solving others problems but never their own, because of Qabyalad deterrent, but when you actually start helping Somalis from back home, you should start from your clan infact all the way down to your great grandparents generation, you will quickly realize Qabiil is a myth and all Somalis are the same, they all just need opportunities, from there you will be reborn as a ultra ethnonationalist, realising Somalis back home need billions in investment and real 21st century development to drag them out of this stagnate state.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Anyone who places Somali nationalism before Islam is a murtad. Anyone who tries to put it at a equal footing of Islam or tries to blend it with Islam is a murtad. Anyone who says there is no Islamic solidarity and unity is a munafiq, which is worse than a murtad. Islam is Islam.

Nigga when have I ever said I was ana Arab. Shut your filthy idoor mouth and worry about your 30 years of struggling to get ictiraaf for Sambuusland :tacky:
Looks like you're the 2nd person to call me an iidor but I'm not iidor. Your name in pies you want to emulate Arabs or hold them in high regard. No Somali uses Al Ya Fulan Ya Fulan in their name unless their descendents have assimilated into Arab nations as seen with Al-Balushi (Balochis in Oman).

Pan-Africanists, I certainly concede. However, peak Somali history was heavily related to Islam. One might even state that the trials Somalis are facing today is due to how distant we are to Allah (SWT).

Trending

Latest posts