Pan-Africanists and Pan-Islamists are enemies of Pan-Somalists

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I disagree with your Pan Islamist take and your take on Somalis who wish to establish a true Islamic state in the nation, as well as Pan Africanism. The problem is that you are making up your own terms to support your own arguments when in fact you are being disingenuous.

Somaliweyn is a piece of the puzzle when it comes for Pan Islamism, which in essence means that all Muslim inhabited lands should unite based off core Islamic values, principles and laws. Being that the overwhelming vast majority of Somalis are muslim, them uniting together and breaking away from nations which has a majority non muslim population would be one step in achieving this Greater Islamic world, as would many other muslim majority people joining or breaking free from a majority non muslim population. The cards would then be easier to play if/when the conditions for which pan islamic sentiment rise compared to if these people are under non muslim nations. Somaliweyn, Kashmir being apart of Pakistan, Senegal and Gambia uniting, Afar and Oromo independence, Pan Arabism, these are all just puzzles in bringing the goal one step closer to becoming a reality.

Now in terms of Pan Africanism, do we have to throw the baby out with the bath water, and fit it into a little box meaning all Africans have to be integrated? There are different ways in which we could support Pan Africanism without having to be the cliche "all one nation". Just lile with Pan Islamism, with Pan Africanists you can help your fellow African nation in terms of establishing warmer ties with fellow african nations and increase trade and make it easier to trade with these nations, because as it is for many African nations, it is easier to sell your goods thousands of miles away in another continent than in your own neighboring county, it could be to sell excess resources to fellow African nations that are of need of those resources, like Sudan benefiting from the electricity thats to be generated from the ethiopian dam, it could be supporting African businesses by buying from there and encouragin others to do so, because from what I've heard a lot of Africans would rather go to white owned businesses instead of African owned ones when they are more likely to need your money. These are just a few ways in which you could support the tenants of Pan Africanism without agreeing with the "Africa one country" boogieman

Now we must answer a question that might be wondering, which is why should we help support these Muslim and African nations in any way we can whether big or small? Not only are we are all Africans, and we share similar issues with most of what the rest of the continent is dealing with, extreme poverty, rampent corruption, tribalism, colonial borders, resource exploitation, and a whole range of different issues, and that while we need to uplift ourselves from these issues, we need to all support each other with these issues which would in the long run help all of us. With Islam, we share the same core values and belief systems, we need intellectual and cultural unity within ourselves as Muslims that would support us against other ideologies and beliefs that are actively against our beliefs and have have the aim of indoctrinating our youth, we as muslims also for the most part are led by corrupt rulers that only pay lip service to islam but go actively against it for wealth, these rulers do not represent us.

Doing all of the above does not mean that we cannot uplift ourselves, we need to have an active role in supporting our nation it simply means while doing so we look at the bigger picture
Can we separate religion from the state , how hard can that be .
Keep the deen laws , shariah and rulings based on these jurisprudence to your surroundings and private life , do not insist this , it should never be submerged in national laws , dictating strangers based on this can never bring conclusive answers.
We need separate laws , you cannot intertwine the two , I'm not saying it's a recipe for disaster , but as a matter of fact take AS , ISIS and various religious zealouts taking advantage from this.

It should be limited to a larger extent.

Good luck with these Muh Ummah mantras they are ineffective and laughable,
I would sympathise with the ordeals of what ostracized people are going through , but why are these instigators or big dawgs sidelining them , it seems like it only helps to fit their narratives nothing else if that wasn't the case then all of a sudden why is Alpha male Turkey silent about the Uighurs suffering in Xianjiang or the fact these filthy rich Gulf states publicising their oral sex to Israelis simultaneously ignoring the plight of Palestinians, or the fact Indonesians and Malaysians authorities are deporting thousands of Rohingyas back to Myanmar and we all know what goes down in Rakhine state, this organisation is nothing but a political ploy , yet they cling onto the title of voices of the voiceless yet shit themselves in the presence of the oppressing parties that are marginalising the people these so called Muslim nations supposed to advocate for.

And for Zoomaalis breathing with their mouths to discuss about these matters are cringworthy , no offense to any muh Ummah folklorists

I don't think a Muslim elsewhere would give a flying f*ck about a random Somali
That's the harsh truth

somalis are their own worst enemies, haveyou never heard the saying
d3d1c2c6-bc6b-4ac8-a81f-21d4630bc8d8.jpg

as soon as your somali brother in this very thread is done hating on foreigners with you, you and he will head over to the clan section and rip each other to shreds :damsel:

I know you guys don't like to hear it but its the harsh reality.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

as soon as your somali brother in this very thread is done hating on foreigners with you, you and he will head over to the clan section and rip each other to shreds :damsel:

Its only fkd not real hate. Except @Gibiin-Udug i dont know about her :mjohreally:

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
On a political spectrum you measure the far left and the far right. In Somalia and across the Somali peninsula of Somaliweyn as well as in the Somali diaspora, there seems to be a situation whereby the far left are pseudo communists who are butt-hurt about Soviet-puppet Siad Barre being oustered from power. Their elders believed in Barre's dictatorship, their young today share a far more left-wing Pan-Africanist sentiment holding the belief that all of Africa needs to be integrated. If this happens Somalis' will be a minuscule ethnic minority with virtually no political power in their own native land. Pan-Africanists also centre the African identity from a Bantu-centrist standpoint. And most do not regard ethnic Somalis as native to the continent but rather products of Arabian expansion into the continent.

On the far right, you have extreme conservatives in Somalia. These are your religious zealots who believe that Somalia should be an Islamic state whereby any Muslim anywhere in the world has the right to become a citizen. They want an interpretation of Islamic law that lacks any contextual logic and are content with any and every means of establishing their political ideology. They present the greatest threat to Somalia at the present moment.

And so you see how dangerous things are in Somalia. Both our political extremes exhibit a total disregard of the Somali nation state as a sovereign ethno-state. Either they want to impose other Africans on us, or other Muslims. They are at war with the Somali cultural identity on both sides. Usually in most countries the left and the right still share fundamental values. Like for instance the Democrats and Republicans. As much as they have differences, they'll never undermine the basic values of the country. But for us it seems we have a situation where both sides want to destroy our values
Real talk
Both are foreign forces encroaching on muh motherland and beautiful cushite culture .
Somalinimo till I dhimo.

as long as I’m alive it won’t happen. Somaliweyn hanoolato.
This Ummah utopia is pure bs. Arabs cant even unite themselves and if somehow they did they can’t stop Being racist and trying to enslave non-Arab muslims, they see us as their abeeds and we see them as the dhegacas filth they are

Last edited:

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
There's no maybe naaya, Islam is embedded in Somalinimo.

Recognizing many ethnic groups Muslim or not are enemies of somali people isn't sprouting hate, "Muslim" oromos kill Somalis in oromia for being Somali, you gonna talk about it? Ofc not because you're self hating muh ummah cuck. Arabs never miss a chance to act racist towards Somalis but guess we're not supposed to be upset about it cuz they're muslim right? GTFO.

And yes only ethnic Somalis should be eligible to run for presidency in Somalia. We won't be relegated to second class citizens in our own homeland, if you want to live where non Somalis rule go there and you won't be missed.
As long as there are raag like u around we are in good hands 🙏🏽
Stay based aboowe macaan

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Wait, so a Muslim non-somali has more of a right to power in Somalia than a Somali athiest. Wecel.
What's with the insult... did my comment personally offend you? Are you one of the people that come here to hate and vent to compensate for the unfulfilled awful life???
Don't call me wecel .
My reply was to highlight the utter nonsense the power structure in Somalia is. The Madowweyne & reer xamars are too marginalized .
We shouldn't have non Muslims in power over practicing Muslim minorities , who lived among us for centuries and have no where else to call home.

I'm of the opinion that Islam should be non negotiable, a fundamental requirement if you are to stand for power.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
no such thing as pan islamism if your talking about a khilafa then yes am against it since we were never under any khilafa probably only minimally under the ottomans

I'm of the opinion that Islam should be non negotiable, a fundamental requirement if you are to stand for power.
Do you honestly think you're in the position to negotiate? What are you going to do to stop me? In my land. Those are fighting words and judging by your logic, your punching above your weight.

And then you want to talk to me about jereerweyne and reer xamar marginalization. Where is this even happening. How many reer xamars are even still in somalia if they all havent left? Your making up narratives in your imagination and I have an inkling as to where they are spawning from. Dont try to ferment non existing social issues out of nowhere. The Clan power structure is wrong and many ethnic somali groups are powerless as a result. Jereerweynes and reer xamar are not special.

For you to then say another group of people should have no power - in their own land btw - you deserve all insults and much more.

Sxb which book is it? I collect books written on Somalia and would like to have a copy.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Do you honestly think you're in the position to negotiate? What are you going to do to stop me? In my land. Those are fighting words and judging by your logic, your punching above your weight.

And then you want to talk to me about jereerweyne and reer xamar marginalization. Where is this even happening. How many reer xamars are even still in somalia if they all havent left? Your making up narratives in your imagination and I have an inkling as to where they are spawning from. Dont try to ferment non existing social issues out of nowhere. The Clan power structure is wrong and many ethnic somali groups are powerless as a result. Jereerweynes and reer xamar are not special.

For you to then say another group of people should have no power - in their own land btw - you deserve all insults and much more.
Imagine being this clueless and in the same breath accusing someone of making up stuff.
I hope you find your way back to Islam. I'm from Xamar, lived there at some point.Don't wanna waste time on refuting the garbage you wrote ✌

Last edited:
What is wrong with an Islamic government?
The problem with this is there is a lot of ignorant people when it comes to religion and politicians will use religion to gain power. We don’t question religious people in politics enough and it’s a blind spot for us.

What's the book called ?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

A Madow should never ever become the president of somalia. How would the world react if they see a person that doesnt look somali ruling somalia

Can we separate religion from the state , how hard can that be .
Keep the deen laws , shariah and rulings based on these jurisprudence to your surroundings and private life , do not insist this , it should never be submerged in national laws , dictating strangers based on this can never bring conclusive answers.
We need separate laws , you cannot intertwine the two , I'm not saying it's a recipe for disaster , but as a matter of fact take AS , ISIS and various religious zealouts taking advantage from this.

It should be limited to a larger extent.

Good luck with these Muh Ummah mantras they are ineffective and laughable,
I would sympathise with the ordeals of what ostracized people are going through , but why are these instigators or big dawgs sidelining them , it seems like it only helps to fit their narratives nothing else if that wasn't the case then all of a sudden why is Alpha male Turkey silent about the Uighurs suffering in Xianjiang or the fact these filthy rich Gulf states publicising their oral sex to Israelis simultaneously ignoring the plight of Palestinians, or the fact Indonesians and Malaysians authorities are deporting thousands of Rohingyas back to Myanmar and we all know what goes down in Rakhine state, this organisation is nothing but a political ploy , yet they cling onto the title of voices of the voiceless yet shit themselves in the presence of the oppressing parties that are marginalising the people these so called Muslim nations supposed to advocate for.

And for Zoomaalis breathing with their mouths to discuss about these matters are cringworthy , no offense to any muh Ummah folklorists

I don't think a Muslim elsewhere would give a flying f*ck about a random Somali
That's the harsh truth
No, we will not keep religion separated from state, the political system should be an extension of our religious beliefs, which is Islam. The best way for Somalia to move forward is with Islamic jurisprudence and Sharia. The overwhelming vast majority of Somalis are Muslims and if asked would agree for Islamic laws to be the laws of the land. There was a poll conducted in several Muslim majority nations and in most cases majority of the people wanted Sharia, Djibouti being one of them. Its shown that the people wants Sharia, and as a nation with people where the vast majority is Muslim, the laws that come with it will follow. I reject your individualistic take that these are just strangers, they are our Somali Muslim brothers and sisters and in the recent past they've welcomed it and they would again, if anyone, which im assuming you are one, are outside the scope of the majority you would be treated based on the laws, like how minorities are in other countries.

The narrative that you and others are trying to push about the Muslim Ummah is laughable, that because certain Muslims have either done ill of you in the past or Muslim countries are not doing anything to ease the suffering the other Muslims as an excuse that it is either ineffective or dead in its entirety is simply wrong and has been overused at this point. Most Muslim nations are not in a position to do something about actions being taken sometimes half way around the world when in most cases they have to focus all of their attention on their own domestic issues, and the ones that are able to exercise some form of response are governed by corrupt autocrats that do not represent theor people. There have been many Muslim groups on the ground raising awareness of the issues our Ummah faces, nations such as the gulf states for example are actually actively against Muslims.

Trending