Pan Africanist Vs Somali Woman On Tiktok

Garaad diinle

 
Wait what hold on a seconde wasn't this about panafrica why did they've to involve islam into the mix. If this man is indeed about that whole panafrican agende his cleary misusing islam for his misguided ideology.

Both are at fault in this one though. The female acts like any ignorent flustered muslim somali speaking her mind regardless of what and the man lowkey have a problem with somalis. I'm not saying his a hater but sure acts like one. He stated that somali are misguided or ignorent then backtracted and said some somalis only to doubling back a moment later and said somalis are being puneshd and will always execuse me what?

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Uff these madows better leave us alone. We were muslim way before these west africans and niger congos

The people there are happy to be part of Ethiopia and Kenya
images.jpeg

Doesnt matter those sided coloniser i think
I think U wouldnt say those somali ppls are happy if those somali lands were colonise by white arabs asians and others
I think u saying this because ethiopians are African and u dont see as big problem
I'm saying that as there's no movement or group calling for those regions to secede from the those countries

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Wait what hold on a seconde wasn't this about panafrica why did they've to involve islam into the mix. If this man is indeed about that whole panafrican agende his cleary misusing islam for his misguided ideology.

Both are at fault in this one though. The female acts like any ignorent flustered muslim somali speaking her mind regardless of what and the man lowkey have a problem with somalis. I'm not saying his a hater but sure acts like one. He stated that somali are misguided or ignorent then backtracted and said some somalis only to doubling back a moment later and said somalis are being puneshd and will always execuse me what?

Yea hes out of line with punishing part idk why he would say that

Trending