Pan-africanism is not for somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol do madows think everyone got enslaved like them?

They think the world revolves around them and their being enslaved.

I am tired of their oppression olympics "we wuz enslaved!" stuff.

I'm not saying all are like this but many seem so incredibly entitled and think as though the world revolves around them. Another thing is they portray themselves all the time as "resistance" or whatever but they actually are foot soldiers of white peoples' ideology and can't seem to grasp that there are non-Western ways of thinking.

Again the people you are talking about are generally afrocentric that's very different from pan Africa which we could benefit hugely with free market where we can freely trade. Like this whole visa free thing that's pan Africa

What i mean is, we don't need to call it pan africanism, and we don't need to adopt certain elements in the whole ideology. Just the economic aspect. Don't get me wrong, i agree with the economic unity thing, and all that. But it has some afro-centrist elements to it also.

We don't want a modern system based on a slavery destiny dream. Let's use the same economic inspiration and move on from there. We agree, but i think you don't have a problem with the term, while i do.

Maybe im just picky, but i believe something major as an african economic union needs a better name and it has too many ties to diaspora ex slaves. The pan-africanist idea originates from them.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Sxb this ideology isn't based on a script so we will judge by the majority of it fallowers. Just a quick research will show what most of pan-africanism preachers think.

I see your point but with everything comes variation, true pan African should be separate from we wuz and it's up to us to separate it after all we are the real African

They have no idea how Somali society works in the slightest, but every Madow seems to be an expert in our history for some reason.
:mjlol:
sumaliuh wuz a blak bantew cuntry n shiid also dem dinasors wuz blak heres proof
6xqgwMWDwa-10.png

This ideology is mainly based on victimhood which Somali people generally dont have , atleast those I know.
Further more the advocates of this movement dont seem very bright minded. They can't even get a piont across without mentioning the white man every 5 seconds.
Because of these reasons and many others, I distance myself from any identity besides somali and muslim.
what are you thoughts on pan-africanism when economical benifits are set aside ?
yep i recently found out about this pan africanism cult. it isn't for somalis.
yes we are african but so are Algerians, libyans and morrocan.
being a proud african doesn't equal being black supremacist or even pro black as north african don't like black skin tone but that doesn't not mean they aren't african anymore it's a Continental term, not a fucking race.

This ideology is mainly based on victimhood which Somali people generally dont have , atleast those I know.
Further more the advocates of this movement dont seem very bright minded. They can't even get a piont across without mentioning the white man every 5 seconds.
Because of these reasons and many others, I distance myself from any identity besides somali and muslim.
what are you thoughts on pan-africanism when economical benifits are set aside ?
just thought i would share some meme here
we-wuz-kangz-reparations-4-slavery-3360723.png
sick-of-these-token-white-characters-remix_o_7216498.jpg
1h7ij8.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
the-darker-the-berry-the-sweeter-the-juice-pan-african-roots-14926321.png

Look at Amisom African troops guarding our leaders and keeping Alshabaab at bay from the urban areas of Somalia. From Jubba in South Sudan , Tripoli to the slums in South Africa, we are refugees and seek to be treated with dignity. If anyone will gain from pan africanism, it’s us, Somalis.

Ghana has made an official outreach to blacks in the west to go to visit that country. In fact the president himself has designated 2019 as the year of return. All of that is good for pan-africanism. Again its not everybody's cup of tea. But I see it as the only way forward for africans and the only way forward to prevent others from continuing to steal the vast resources from the continent.

As per usual on this site many of you are creating straw man narrative with your little stories about black people forcing you to be pan african. The truth is when most people think of pan-africanism i don't think somalis are included in the mix...which is a win for both sides. You have my assurance.

So there you can stop being concerned about black people forcing you to be pan african. I think most of us will be fine with you being a stand-alone pilar of excellence.

Last edited:
Pan-africanism is a black thing. More specifically an AA and afro-caribbean concept. They didn't know which country they came from so they conjured up a fantasy and imagined every african could live in harmony. Kumbaya type shit. They had been treated badly for such a long time i believe they needed to feel powerful to take revenge on the white man. It is a revenge thing deep down, it stems from a inferiority complex. And they thought they could rekindle their inner negro pride and feel welcome everywhere in africa, but they clearly were ignorant of the fact that africa was the most genetically and culturally diverse continent in the world. Even the bantus has substantial cultural differences.
:samwelcome:

Ghana has made an official outreach to blacks in the west to go to visit that country. In fact the president himself has designated 2019 as the year of return. All of that is good for pan-africanism. Again its not everybody's cup of tea. But I see it as the only way forward for africans and the only way forward to prevent others from continuing to steal the vast resources from the continent.

As per usual on this site many of you are creating straw man narrative with your little stories about black people forcing you to be pan african. The truth is when most people think of pan-africanism i don't think somalis are included in the mix...which is a win for both sides. You have my assurance.

So there you can stop being concerned about black people forcing you to be pan african. I think most of us will be fine with you being a stand-alone pilar of excellence.
Cant believe you have grown up from ad hominems attacks.I'm so proud of you:mjkkk:

Simple Google definition

pan-Af·ri·can·ism
/panˈafrəkəˌnizəm/
noun
  1. the principle or advocacy of the political union of all the indigenous inhabitants of Africa.
he is talking about the core ideology and beliefs of pan African ism, not the plain definition

Status
Not open for further replies.