PAN AFRICAN SOMALIS(INCLUDING WEST AFRICA!)

ARE YOU PAN AFRICAN ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
The world is very divided there are many identities Black, Muslim, Gay, White, Jew, Latino, etc. This is why so many in the west are losing their ways because they are adopting the Negro identity and losing the Somali. I am proudly a Somali supremacist, and inside a group of Somalis I prioritize my clan. Dadka Dalka Deenta.

What the actual f*ck is wrong with our people? Somali Supremacist? Fucking stupidest thing I've ever heard from idots writing in English. Do you think Australians, Americans, Canadians British think the same way? No nationalism is fine to them but when it comes down to it they are the ones that sit on the security councils they are the one's who run the world bank and the IMF. They are the ones who chose who has sovernity and who has to pay the cheapest tariffs. Pan Africanism is an ideal that all African people share the same destiny, that doesn't mean you have to give up your deen or your dagan it simply means you accept that to everyone else you are considered the lowest of the low. Pan Africanism is the answer to deeply entrenched and structural erocentric world systems which don't care whether you think your closer related to Arabs or not. To them you are black period. As for the asian countries not being in some sort of bloc get your heads out of the ground, there are literally Asian stock markets that depend on eachother. And finally this notion that we are descendents of Arabs whether or not it's true smacks of a deeper seated inferiority complex in all Somalis. I dare you go and work and live in an Arab country they may smile they may shake your hand but when the chips are down they will let you know. YOU ARE NOT AN ARAB. Your just another African with their hand out.

What the actual f*ck is wrong with our people? Somali Supremacist? Fucking stupidest thing I've ever heard from idots writing in English. Do you think Australians, Americans, Canadians British think the same way? No nationalism is fine to them but when it comes down to it they are the ones that sit on the security councils they are the one's who run the world bank and the IMF. They are the ones who chose who has sovernity and who has to pay the cheapest tariffs. Pan Africanism is an ideal that all African people share the same destiny, that doesn't mean you have to give up your deen or your dagan it simply means you accept that to everyone else you are considered the lowest of the low. Pan Africanism is the answer to deeply entrenched and structural erocentric world systems which don't care whether you think your closer related to Arabs or not. To them you are black period. As for the asian countries not being in some sort of bloc get your heads out of the ground, there are literally Asian stock markets that depend on eachother. And finally this notion that we are descendents of Arabs whether or not it's true smacks of a deeper seated inferiority complex in all Somalis. I dare you go and work and live in an Arab country they may smile they may shake your hand but when the chips are down they will let you know. YOU ARE NOT AN ARAB. Your just another African with their hand out.

Oh man, how are your GCSEs going bro?

The Pan-Africanism movement is bullshit and unsustainable. It attempts to mold everyone into one. There is no one.
You're right there is no one, they have their culture and we have ours. I hope we will go the Illuminati/ shady Jewish path (minus the shirk) and band together as a collective when it comes to the benefit of our continent, yet each one can maintain their own culture ( strictly business). I guess i'm just a dreamer, even our wealthy cannot think like the jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts