PAN AFRICAN SOMALIS(INCLUDING WEST AFRICA!)

ARE YOU PAN AFRICAN ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally love all Africans and am pan African .

I'm not racist at all, doesn't matter if you are Bantu , Cushitic , Nilotic or something else i love all Africans.
:samwelcome:

(Just not in Somalia )

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
While my allegiances lie with Somali first, I would like to see every country in Africa reach a high level of self-sufficiency in which they aren't trying to exploit other countries, seek aid, and their citizens are at a certain standard of living, so I guess I'm pan African in the sense that I would like Africa as a whole to improve

While my allegiances lie with Somali first, I would like to see every country in Africa reach a high level of self-sufficiency in which they aren't trying to exploit other countries, seek aid, and their citizens are at a certain standard of living, so I guess I'm pan African in the sense that I would like Africa as a whole to improve
Ye man, we can all sing drakes song
"Starting from the bottom now we here "
:salute:

VixR

Veritas
The Pan-Africanism movement is bullshit and unsustainable. It attempts to mold everyone into one. There is no one.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The Pan-Africanism movement is bullshit and unsustainable. It attempts to mold everyone into one. There is no one.

:rejoice: It obscures differences, thats for sure. You're highly rational but I sense that your cushnimo is coming through. :patrice:I could be way off.

VixR

Veritas
:rejoice: It obscures differences, thats for sure. You're highly rational but I sense that your cushnimo is coming through. :patrice:I could be way off.
It's impossible. Heck, even white supremacy is more conducive to unity bc these ppl at least in the Americas, Britain and Australia are complete mutts who've lost their heritage and can only define themselves as White, and even that encounters nationalistic barriers. Africa is too diverse, and we actually have our languages and cultures in-tact locally for the most part. We can wish well for one another and maybe form mutually beneficial business relationships, but we're in no way unified, even amongst ourselves in our own countries. I'm not a racist or whatever. It's just unrealistic. We can only focus on our own for now. It's too far out to even think about others.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's impossible. Heck, even white supremacy is more conducive to unity bc these ppl at least in the Americas, Britain and Australia are complete mutts who've lost their heritage and can only define themselves as White, and even that encounters nationalistic barriers. Africa is too diverse, and we actually have our languages and cultures in-tact locally for the most part. We can wish well for one another and maybe form mutually beneficial business relationships, but we're in no way unified, even amongst ourselves in our own countries. I'm not a racist or whatever. It's just unrealistic. We can only focus on our own for now. It's too far out to even think about others.

White supermacists even claim Ancient civilizations of the Near East. :gaasdrink: Even if they came from a long line of humble Anglosaxon peasants. It's a shame Pan Africans co-opted this notion of 'unity'. I don't see anyone wanting all of Asia to be 'one', they form trading partnerships but are left to their own devices. Similarly, I harbour no ill will toward anyone. :fittytousand: I'm no pacifist. When Somalia gets out of its all body cast, I strongly advise a covert war against Kenya and Ethiopia. No guns required, just diplomacy. I've learned much from my tenure in the West. :siilaanyosmile:

JamalNFD

JAMAL
Well we a mixture of both Arab and cushitic African tribes. So we ain't booty clapping for anyone. You don't look like an Arab due to your maternal ancestors.

Status
Not open for further replies.