Paltalk

my hooyo was addicted to that shit. whenever she talks about it nowadays she only has bad things to say. the amount of beefing that went down in those somali chatrooms was insane :damn:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I became a member when I was in high school for like 10 minutes, this lady got on the mic with a calm voice saying ‘ASC qof walba” followed by the most explicit descriptive insults I ever heard in Somali. I had to turn it off, it was not what I had in mind when I joined. :)

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Imagine a virtual Somali maqaayad with thousands of Somalis talking to each about different topics ranging from Islamic lectures to online Somali clan warfare .

I’m 30 and even I’m not familiar with it, it came before my time so how do some of these kids even know about it? I still dunno exactly what it was, was it a chatroom or a conference call or a video chat? 🤔

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I’m 30 and even I’m not familiar with it, it came before my time so how do some of these kids even know about it? I still dunno exactly what it was, was it a chatroom or a conference call or a video chat? 🤔

I am only 32 and use to troll on there, if you don't know Paltalk you probably have no idea what MIrc chat was, MIrc was the shit back then.:)

Its was just grown people high/marqaan sitting infront of a desktop on a fdk ting for hours or some reckless ho3s chatting shit.

:reallymaury:
Accudubilah! I listened 1.5 minutes of the the first video but didn’t bother with the rest, I like to just know what compelled you to link such vile garbage?? Why expose trash to others? There are also alotta kids in here. That was disgusting! Fear your Allah! Think twice about your action because wallahi you’ll be held responsible for every single person who clicked on your links only to hear qashiin! Suggest you ask the admin to remove them. Smh!

I became a member when I was in high school for like 10 minutes, this lady got on the mic with a calm voice saying ‘ASC qof walba” followed by the most explicit descriptive insults I ever heard in Somali. I had to turn it off, it was not what I had in mind when I joined. :)

I can only imagine! I’m literally shocked right now by just listening to the first video linked here, never in my life have I ever heard such vile nasty words from a Somali person before. Accudibilah!

Imagine a virtual Somali maqaayad with thousands of Somalis talking to each about different topics ranging from Islamic lectures to online Somali clan warfare .

Unfortunately thanks to the idiot jetlife I don’t have to imagine anymore smh. Thanks 🙏🏽

I am only 32 and use to troll on there, if you don't know Paltalk you probably have no idea what MIrc chat was, MIrc was the shit back then.:)

First time I’m hearing about this, what was it?

Yes. Palktalk walked so clubhouse could run. Both suck imo.

what was clubhouse? I never heard of it either. Lol I’m really behind the times when it comes to qashin sites/apps alhamdulillah 🙏🏽

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1611070468172.png

Trending