Paltalk

Do somalis still listen to religious stuff on Paltalk? I remember Paltalk was crazy popular in the early 2000s

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Kkk Paltalk was so much fun. I used to troll on my hooyo's account in the early-mid 00s.:silanyolaugh:

I remember hooyo being confused as to why people are cursing her out in the luuq when all she did was listen to Quran and Muhadaros. Yaa u sheega.:noneck:

Waan u sheegay like decades later, and she was NOT amused hahah

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I participate yearly Ramadan Musaabaqa (competition) in Paltalk Somali chat rooms. They call me a wizard, because I excel in Quran and Islamic topics, Geography, History, Somali poems, science, sports, etc. Whatever question they ask I'm almost always the first to answer.

I've never heard of it. I guess some users are older then they claim to be. :sass2:
I’m 30 and even I’m not familiar with it, it came before my time so how do some of these kids even know about it? I still dunno exactly what it was, was it a chatroom or a conference call or a video chat? 🤔

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I’m 30 and even I’m not familiar with it, it came before my time so how do some of you kids even know about it? I still dunno exactly what it was, was it a chatroom or a conference call or a video chat? 🤔
Somalis still use it till this day, just not as popular as before.

Trending

Latest posts