Pakistanis are hated so much in turkey

zackattack

Cowabunga
Pakistani are hated by their own women here in Canada and the United states .

I dated a Pakistani chick who told me her own cousin molested her when she was 10 and he was in his late 20s .

Went to university with a lot of Indian chicks Sri Lanka's and Pakistani all of them have horror stories of rape molestation and aggressive sexual behaviour from their own male family members .

The south Asian community produces so many perverts and pedos .

Shit look at the afghans and Pakistani culture who rape little boys and it's called bachi baza , so much perv shit comes from these people Afghan India Pakistan. No body likes them and a lot of their women are forced into marriages with them aka arrange marriage .

Shit do you people forget my thread OWN HOW 5 INDIAN MEN RAPED A MONITOR LIZARD / INDIAN AND PAKISTANI ARE COUSINS
panoptes-gaz-mo-jpg.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Pakistani have a lot of common things with Somalis.

Hated by others, Hyper religious, they look out for themselves, skinny, smelly, etc etc

Last edited:

I dated a Pakistani chick who told me her own cousin molested her when she was 10 and he was in his late 20s .

Went to university with a lot of Indian chicks Sri Lanka's and Pakistani all of them have horror stories of rape molestation and aggressive sexual behaviour from their own male family members .

Shit look at the afghans and Pakistani culture who rape little boys and it's called bachi baza , so much perv shit comes from these people Afghan India Pakistan. No body likes them and a lot of their women are forced into marriages with them aka arrange marriage .

Shit do you people forget my thread OWN HOW 5 INDIAN MEN RAPED A MONITOR LIZARD / INDIAN AND PAKISTANI ARE COUSINS View attachment 221992
Why bring up afghans as if you know them. Their just humble religious people

sorevsa

@asveros
It's gotta be a biological thing, Indian/Chinese do badly in dating despite exceptional socio-economic statistics.
nope, purely media manipulation. never have I see such a reputation so bad like the ones indians are given. theyre portrayed as filthy, pedos, creepy, ugly, smelly, shitskins and more. it will take decades for this to end.

socioeconomic factor only matters to an extent. attraction is the main factor for women, thats why they'd pick a broke hot white guy over a rich average indian.

Sometimes too much repression can
produce so many pedos and creeps.

Maybe if they weren't so starved of a women's touch for 30yrs they would act normal anytime a woman or a child look their way. their rep aint better in the UK either

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sometimes too much repression can
produce so many pedos and creeps.

Maybe if they weren't so starved of a women's touch for 30yrs they would act normal anytime a woman or a child look their way. their rep aint better in the UK either

I don't think so. Pedophilia is a form of special SIN. It happens even here in the west, where men are not starved of sex. A man in the west can get sex on demand.

Particular men fall victim of this sin. I have a profile of those type of men, but i could be wrong

I don't think so. Pedophilia is a form of special SIN. It happens even here in the west, where men are not starved of sex. A man in the west can get sex on demand.

Particular men fall victim of this sin. I have a profile of those type of men, but i could be wrong

What are you thinking? Teach us

something new xajiya :cosbyhmm:

Some pakistani guys were following and recording turkish girls without them realizing then posting it on tiktok and other sites. They deported the guys recording and are calling for no paki to come to turkey

If you change your twitter location to turkey you'll see pakistani and syrian trending now
No word of a lie, and I'm cool with people of South Asian descent, but they be acting weird af when it comes to sex ngl. My theory is that the lack of dating and arrange marriages fucked up their game. The Western born ones are pretty normal though.

Shit do you people forget my thread OWN HOW 5 INDIAN MEN RAPED A MONITOR LIZARD / INDIAN AND PAKISTANI ARE COUSINS View attachment 221992
A LIZARD!? COOOOOOLD BLOOODEED

Turkey is a disgusting racist country. The people are most secular atatürk lovers. I don't even understand why Kurds receive so much hate due to a minority militia which had relations with Israel. You can find a sizeable kurdish salafis but Turks are mostly secular gaalo, and others are drunk sufis who dance around, only a little tiny particle sized population are salafis, may Allah give them strength. Turks are also the ones who slaughtered millions of Armenians and they denied it till this day. Somalia should cut ties with both Qatar and Turkey and return their citizens from this sufi racist country.

Turkey is a disgusting racist country. The people are most secular atatürk lovers. I don't even understand why Kurds receive so much hate due to a minority militia which had relations with Israel. You can find a sizeable kurdish salafis but Turks are mostly secular gaalo, and others are drunk sufis who dance around, only a little tiny particle sized population are salafis, may Allah give them strength. Turks are also the ones who slaughtered millions of Armenians and they denied it till this day. Somalia should cut ties with both Qatar and Turkey and return their citizens from this sufi racist country.
I've been in the country for a month this year. They don't like people who don't speak their language and have no interest in learning other languages. They're a bit cold from what I've seen. But beyond that, never really felt hate from them. Sort of felt a sense of strong indifference.

Trending