Pakistanis…

OffTheDome

Proud American
Why are Pakistanis hated in the UK but they’re loved in the US…? Pakistanis are great people from what I’ve seen
:cosbyhmm:

Why do people speak in absolutes, percentage of pakis in usa is 0.1%, in uk it’s 2%, there are entire cities where pakis are the majority.

Because they are more visible in the U.K. and Pakistanis some of them have been good to somalis there’s a strong ummah in the U.K. and they are hated by the whites

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I had a Pakistani friend in college, he was a good person. I went to his house once and his family welcomed me with delicious food. :)

Why are Pakistanis hated in the UK but they’re loved in the US…? Pakistanis are great people from what I’ve seen
:cosbyhmm:

Pakistanis are like the blacks of the UK but they're model minorities in the US. It has to do with Pakistani migrants to the US being educated/higher class but the migrants to the UK being from working class backgrounds. Pakistanis are great people but UK desis don't have the same culture of super high achievement like US desis do. Plus the UK culture doesn't lend itself well to high achievement anyway.

Pakistanis and Desis in general are successful and educated in North America. I met many and mashallah they're great people who are smart and religious. The once in the UK are a disaster though.

These are the types of people they produce:

1616993559295.png

1616993852722.png

i believe the ones in the US are higher up the socioeconomic totem pole and are smaller in number, idk much about the ones in the UK but ive been seeing uk right wingers complain about them being prevalent in grooming gangs

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Immigrants have a good rep in the US because it’s a big country and they’re scattered everywhere so they’re not commonly seen.

Unlike the tiny UK, European countries and Australia where they’re concentrated in one or two areas that can be seen as mini Africa and South Asia. They get a bad rep because stereotypes and crimes can be easily seen in those areas and white people don’t like it when they see too many of them and will get the wrong thoughts that their country is being “invaded”.

Last edited:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I don't know many Pakistanis but the ones I have come into contact with have been hardworking people, very focused on education.

Trending