Pakistani women CRIES and BEGS for help as she's tortured and enslaved in Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
KKKKKKKKK

Why didn't you tell them that you're not black?:lolbron:
You should've thrown in the Arab ancestory story as well, if you're one of those Somalis.
:drakelaugh:
Listen the perceptions of others don't define me nor any individual outlook view . I am who my culture has defined me as and that isn't black. Ironically I met a few abeeds or the descendents of so former abeeds, who used to claim that they were somali because we are treated better there and they hope by defining that way they would be treated better.:mjohreally:

Last edited:
Listen the perceptions of others don't define me nor any individual outlook view . I am who my culture has defined me as and that isn't black. Ironically I might a few abeeds or the descendents of so former abeeds, who used to claim that they were somali because we are treated better there.

Why are you calling people abeeds, when you know it's hurtful? It's very simple, 'akhi'.

Quit playing with the: I got mad because he called me abeed in the Hajj. You got mad, 'cause you found out the reality, THE HARD WAY.

Reality = to Arabs every African is Abeed. Why couldn't the person see the Somaliness/Culture in you?

A devastating find if one puts them on a pedestal, or considers himself different from other black people.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Why are you calling people abeeds, when you know it's hurtful? It's very simple, 'akhi'.

Quit playing with the: I got mad because he called me abeed in the Hajj. You got mad, 'cause you found out the reality, THE HARD WAY.

Reality = to Arabs every African is Abeed. Why couldn't the person see The Somaliness/Culture in you?

A devastating find if one put them on a pedestal.
Listen we are minority. Must people in the world barely even know where we are located. Arabs barely know anything about us. we share no history with ur so called brothers. No culture, no religion or language and yet because a people especially the cadaan who know nothing about you or your heritage are more willing to define your with complete strangers. Look at this so called accept of blackness in Canada. Somali man are the highest incarnations in Canada because they have completely and utter accept their so called 'blackness' emulated black culture. 'Cus I am badman init'. Our culture and our identity is what will help us succeed. There is no such as institutional rascism. Must black people who have complete failed have because of themselves. I am somali and i will not allow a white man to rob me of my heritage, I will just be like your friends with no future or past. Yes my skin is black and so what. Pakis and arabs share the same skin colour are they the same no. Because the white man has been forced to accept the difference. Whereas me and a black person share less than a paki and arab but we are supposed to be the same.

You know the guy who called me abeed wallahi. I laughed when he called me that. No word of a lie it didn't hurt it was funny. Tbh if it hurt in anyway maybe in the fact that i have been forced to become something I am not. My skin colour means nothing to me. My race, my culture, my history and my language are what take more precedent over that. I would encourage you to accept your roots and past. To implore you to know who you really are. This blackness you shout about means nothing to either of us. It is the result of my environment. The tropical sun made me black not my race. The arab is not my friend, the black man is not my friend, The white man is not my friend. I care for nothing when it comes to their opinion. I am only somali and that is it.

Wallahi I find it amusing that you will allow your self to be defined by others. They say I am this so it must be true. If they say you were a pirate would you accept that to. Our dhaqan is what will save us not this bullshit black brotherhood that you been falsely believe in. I can assure the black man may not be in physical chains but the white man still owns him. he doesn't own us. Not yet, however if you kind keep on forcing this lie upon who we are, then maybe he will one day.

Listen we are minority. Must people in the world barely even know where we are located. Arabs barely know anything about us. we share no history with ur so called brothers. No culture, no religion or language and yet because a people especially the cadaan who know nothing about you or your heritage are more willing to define your with complete strangers. Look at this so called accept of blackness in Canada. Somali man are the highest incarnations in Canada because they have completely and utter accept their so called 'blackness' emulated black culture. 'Cus I am badman init'. Our culture and our identity is what will help us succeed. There is no such as institutional rascism. Must black people who have complete failed have because of themselves. I am somali and i will not allow a white man to rob me of my heritage, I will just be like your friends with no future or past. Yes my skin is black and so what. Pakis and arabs share the same skin colour are they the same no. Because the white man has been forced to accept the difference. Whereas me and a black person share less than a paki and arab but we are supposed to be the same.

You know the guy who called me abeed wallahi. I laughed when he called me that. No word of a lie it didn't hurt it was funny. Tbh if it hurt in anyway maybe in the fact that i have been forced to become something I am not. My skin colour means nothing to me. My race, my culture, my history and my language are what take more precedent over that. I would encourage you to accept your roots and past. To implore you to know who you really are. This blackness you shout about means nothing to either of us. It is the result of my environment. The tropical sun made me black not my race. The arab is not my friend, the black man is not my friend, The white man is not my friend. I care for nothing when it comes to their opinion. I am only somali and that is it.

Wallahi I find it amusing that you will allow your self to be defined by others. They say I am this so it must be true. If they say you were a pirate would you accept that to. Our dhaqan is what will save us not this bullshit black brotherhood that you been falsely believe in. I can assure the black man may not be in physical chains but the white man still owns him. he doesn't own us. Not yet, however if you kind keep on forcing this lie upon who we are, then maybe he will one day.

I agree with much of what you said. However, there has to be a balance. You can defend your culture and everything that defines your culture without putting others down. That is and was my message all along. To be classy about how we educate others of why we are who we are, and why we're not what others tells us we are. You feel me?

World

VIP
Somalis have the Madhibaan, we’ve no right to talk.
It's not comparable. Madhibaan are looked down upon due to their occupation, not their race or colour of their skin.

In all traditional pastoral nomadic cultures, those possessing the most livestock are seen as wealthy and great esteem, whilst blacksmiths, tanners, shoe makers, fishers and farmers are despised.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
It's not comparable. Madhibaan are looked down upon due to their occupation, not their race or colour of their skin.

In all traditional pastoral nomadic cultures, those possessing the most livestock are seen as wealthy and great esteem, whilst blacksmiths, tanners, shoe makers, fishers and farmers are despised.
its the backward somali dhaqan who looks down on hard work and discriminating hard working people :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts