Pakistani Somalilander speaks better Somali than reer konfureed

All non Somalis should be deported from Djibouti, Somalia and Somaliland. A terrorist attack could happen also they're very racist. I get what Idi Amin was talking about.
This Is A Reer Magaal Issue Niggas Who Ain't Maaryoole Are Not In My Tuulo

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Pakistanis hate Somalis. I met somalis here who went to bangladesh for 6 years and also went to Pakistan. Bangladesh was very welcoming, Pakistan not so much. They were extremely racist.

I’m not suggesting we deport these people, who knows if they’re racist or not. But just putting that out there.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Pakistanis hate Somalis. I met somalis here who went to bangladesh for 6 years and also went to Pakistan. Bangladesh was very welcoming, Pakistan not so much. They were extremely racist.

I’m not suggesting we deport these people, who knows if they’re racist or not. But just putting that out there.
All ajnabis should be deported from Somali lands. Also,all African countries should deport non Africans. Us Africans are so spineless wallahi.

Bro you are from Eyl not some baadiyo town.

Relax yourself.
Okay Chitown Of Somaliyeeweyn
antoine dodson hide yo kids GIF by Amanda

All non Somalis should be deported from Djibouti, Somalia and Somaliland. A terrorist attack could happen also they're very racist. I get what Idi Amin was talking about.

Somali regions need foreign investors and skilled people to teach our young workforce. Stop the xenophobia. Somalia has more terrorists than Pakistan lmaoo.

Don’t benadiri people have Indian and Pakistani in them?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This thread is disappointing.

Your parents came as refugees and migrants, treat people with the same respect.

Without migrants, we would not be Muslim.

Trending