Pakistani Muslimah learns Urdu for her mom-this is so cool guys

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
Seeing her mom so happy made me happy too. We only got 1 mom in this dunya, once they're gone, that's it, so we better all cherish them, mines left this dunya in 2018. But Alhamdulillah. We spent a lot of time together.
I’m sorry for your loss.We all love to see our mothers laugh and smile it makes the heart happy ❀️❀️

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
And you should stop African American vernacular ya nigga🀣
African American slang is still English. Mixing random Arabic words into English to sound Islamic is extremely cringe. It’s as cringe as those North Africans who heavily mix French into their Darija or Middle Eastern elites who heavily mix English when they speak

African American slang is still English. Mixing random Arabic words into English to sound Islamic is extremely cringe. It’s as cringe as those North Africans who heavily mix French into their Darija or Middle Eastern elites who heavily mix English when they speak
Neega this whole sentence is cringe.

Haye language police πŸ«‘πŸ––

Ummi is Arabic for β€œmy mom”, niggas who don’t speak Arabic need to stop adding random Arabic words in English

I speak a little Arabic. I'm currently studying Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin) and Spanish.
Hence why I used the word. By the way, I can use ANY WORD I want and there's NOTHING that you can do about it; so you may as well stop crying bro.

I speak a little Arabic. I'm currently studying Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin) and Spanish.
Hence why I used the word. By the way, I can use ANY WORD I want and there's NOTHING that you can do about it; so you may as well stop crying bro.
Check out dreaming Spanish. I cannot reccomend that website/Channel enough. Comprehensible input with minimal grammar studying is the way to learn languages

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Its nice, you probably lose your mother tongue quickly in New york But my Surrounding generation most know somali some what but Its actually eye opening the Big mouths who speaak 24/7 gossip and Dogshit at somali In fact one eye opening moment happened to me when I went to an elementary school event for something I was talking to this 4th grader Tell me why this guy didnt know a Speck of somali his parents didnt even teach him at all Saddening and is probably whats going to happen if somalia dosent fix up

Trending

Latest posts