Pakistani Man Marries a Xalimo

No, they are unequivocally not Somali. That's just the reality. A little bit of Somali blood does not make you Somali. African Americans with many times the European blood would be laughed out of the room if they claimed they are white.

You don't know the disdain these people have for ethnic Somalis. I would expect her family to be more welcoming of the Pakistani than an actual ethnic Somali. And it's not difficult to find posts across social media where these people disavow themselves of Somalis and insult Somalis. I think this is possibly the first time I have seen one of them actually claiming to be Somali and African. This lady is absolutely an anomaly and not representative of her folk.

Now I am not one of those weirdos who believes in stripping the rights away from minorities in Somalia or deporting them. That's one extreme, and the other extreme is the notion that everybody is Somali.
Nonsense, they're among the biggest Somali nationalists. A few posts on social media doesnt speak for all of them, you can find the worst of the worst among any group online. They all claim Somali in my experience and often intermarry with full ethnic Somalis.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
What's new?

I know a young Somali professional who married a foreigner this summer. He said even the lowest Somali women rejected him, forget about the average or high class ones.

Agreed. This forum is filled with losers and here's the rub: She isn't even an ethnic Somali.

DibbUjDWsAAw7LK.jpg

Most likely a barwaani, cad cad, or other non-Somali minority.
She’s asharaf

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

"
Xalimos ending racism one marriage at a time.

He doeasnt look Pakistani. Pakistani look like Afghanistanis...this dude looks like a reer Camaar Caadka with fat fingers. (sorry if i observe too much, its my job)

No, they are unequivocally not Somali. That's just the reality. A little bit of Somali blood does not make you Somali. African Americans with many times the European blood would be laughed out of the room if they claimed they are white.

You don't know the disdain these people have for ethnic Somalis. I would expect her family to be more welcoming of the Pakistani than an actual ethnic Somali. And it's not difficult to find posts across social media where these people disavow themselves of Somalis and insult Somalis. I think this is possibly the first time I have seen one of them actually claiming to be Somali and African. This lady is absolutely an anomaly and not representative of her folk.

Now I am not one of those weirdos who believes in stripping the rights away from minorities in Somalia or deporting them. That's one extreme, and the other extreme is the notion that everybody is Somali.

Thts hard bullshit...

Somali cadcads are some of the most nationalist Somali communities...

You talk about something that you have no knowledge of...besides colour does not define nationality..

May Allah bless their marriage..

She’s not Somali she’s a cad cad

Only in a racists head does colour define nationality..

Seek help..

Bantuda somaliyeed iyo cadcadka somaliyeed are as Somali as a somali can be...

I bet you throw tantrums when u demand equal rights with people in their countries on the basis of your western passport privileges..

Hypocrisy at its finest...

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Agreed. This forum is filled with losers and here's the rub: She isn't even an ethnic Somali.

DibbUjDWsAAw7LK.jpg

Most likely a barwaani, cad cad, or other non-Somali minority.
I have her on snapchat her sister she features with her husband. She's actually cadcad or something minority from Mogadishu from her father from what I remember and some hawiye clan from her mother (she introduced herself as hawiye first and then explained how her family are not racist to asians etc and explained her family dynamic why they arent) they were talking about how difficult it was for her parents from both sides to get married and thats why her family ere lenient with their daughter getting married to an asian. They are not your typical somali family they are open minded.

Muji

VIP
Only in a racists head does colour define nationality..

Seek help..

Bantuda somaliyeed iyo cadcadka somaliyeed are as Somali as a somali can be...

I bet you throw tantrums when u demand equal rights with people in their countries on the basis of your western passport privileges..

Hypocrisy at its finest...

I’m talkig about ethnicity bastard.

Now that she’s living in the UK isn’t her nationality British?

World

VIP
I’m talkig about ethnicity bastard.

Now that she’s living in the UK isn’t her nationality British?
They’re Somali just like how Indians from East Africa are Kenyan or Tanzanian. But what about the 2nd generation children of those East African Indians born in the UK? Are they British Indian or are they British Kenyan?

Muji

VIP
They’re Somali just like how Indians from East Africa are Kenyan or Tanzanian. But what about the 2nd generation children of those East African Indians born in the UK? Are they British Indian or are they British Kenyan?

That’s what I’m saying...
Ethnicity and nationality are two very different things.

By his own very definition cadcads are Somali by nationality, when they have a different nationality and are born somewhere else, they take on that adopted land’s nationality.

Likewise it would make no sense for an Indian who’s born in the UK but his parents were born in Uganda to call himself African lol.

Trending

Latest posts