Pakistani girl pretending to be Persian, look at this self-hate!!

If I was Paki I would do the same shit. Who wants to be that. Nasty acid throwing, incest loving, long dick nose having, honour killing doing, nasty smelling, ugly, retarded people.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:Persians have huge noses too, but yeah those acid throwing, beak nosed inbreds are disgusting.

Last edited:
This old Indian guy once told me that he's

and I quote...

a "Tanzanian" :deadmanny:

Me and my mom actually ended up arguing with this guy about his "Tanzanian heritage" :mjlol:
He was most likely born in Tanzania I know an Indian man who's born in South Africa and was raised there. He considers himself South African

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This old Indian guy once told me that he's

and I quote...

a "Tanzanian" :deadmanny:

Me and my mom actually ended up arguing with this guy about his "Tanzanian heritage" :mjlol:
That reminds me of the time my mom argued with a Paki who said they spoke English in her home country. It turns out that it was true but my mom couldn't believe that a people could be so cucked and the lady's English was thank-you-come-again level trash.
:pachah1:

Fels

#trollhunter
SO what? Somalis pretend to be Ethiopians if they are doing something bad, Pakistani dont play honor killings left and right
But somalis only claim ethiopian when they are doing something bad otherwise there wearing that blue and white flag it ain't the same

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Lool Somali girls do the same thing and claim to be Arab/Habesha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How’s this ting claiming to be full Arab/Yemeni? I know her brother whose my age and he’s a lander LOOL.

Trending

Latest posts