Pakistani girl claims to be D.trump's daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
A girl who claims to be the daughter of US President Donald Trump reached the Supreme Court Lahore Registry on Sunday upon the arrival of Chief Justice Mian Saqib Nisar.

The girl, named Ammara Mazhar, said that she is Trump’s daughter and should be sent to America..

She has appealed the chief justice to send her to the US. Talking to media, she said that she is a pure Muslim.

“Many people think that I am not a Muslim so they misbehave with me. I want to tell them that I am a Muslim,” she said.

The girl further said that she has travelled the world on foot. She got far from her father Donald Trump due to political conflicts.

“When I met him, he told me that he has given all my money to our politicians so I would have to wait now,” she said.

She said that she misses her father and he misses her too. “I have come here to appeal that please send me back to my father,” the girl further said.

She added that she is not kidding but is very serious.:ohhh::what1:
http://articlewiz.co.uk/my-father-i...8iJtxQeum127kQjK3EAarVz82_rQe7v4SQJhKulLpWkOc

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
upload_2019-4-16_14-35-8.jpeg

:mjlol::mjlol:

A girl who claims to be the daughter of US President Donald Trump reached the Supreme Court Lahore Registry on Sunday upon the arrival of Chief Justice Mian Saqib Nisar.

The girl, named Ammara Mazhar, said that she is Trump’s daughter and should be sent to America..

She has appealed the chief justice to send her to the US. Talking to media, she said that she is a pure Muslim.

“Many people think that I am not a Muslim so they misbehave with me. I want to tell them that I am a Muslim,” she said.

The girl further said that she has travelled the world on foot. She got far from her father Donald Trump due to political conflicts.

“When I met him, he told me that he has given all my money to our politicians so I would have to wait now,” she said.

She said that she misses her father and he misses her too. “I have come here to appeal that please send me back to my father,” the girl further said.

She added that she is not kidding but is very serious.:ohhh::what1:
http://articlewiz.co.uk/my-father-i...8iJtxQeum127kQjK3EAarVz82_rQe7v4SQJhKulLpWkOc
I'm eager to see how trump tweet in response to this.

giphy.gif

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

Who wrote this comedy ?

:mjlol::drakelaugh::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending