Pakistani family going crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This show is something else filming a day in the life of a debt collector

That pakistani Guy got a debt the family where going crazy wc-en telling them to take their son to jail

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Couple of things:

1. There's always a Bilal in a family. He/She an be a relative that's a sibling, to a distant cousin, but know one thing, there's always a Bilal in a family.

2. The UK needs better police services. 3 hours for the police to arrive, wtf is that.

3. This Abid guy is going to go insane if he stays in that house. He seems like the guy keeping everything together.

4. Despite the fact that I'm a firm believer of financial responsibility, I do understand that we're living in very unruly times when it comes to finances and living conditions.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
London is a ghetto. That white dude is living in such a tiny room and it is full of cockroaches, big cockroaches.

:camby:Wara i haven't seen a cockroach in my entire life besides Somaliland and the USA they can't adapt to cold weather

:camby:Wara i haven't seen a cockroach in my entire life besides Somaliland and the USA they can't adapt to cold weather

did you watch that video posted by OP? here is a screen shot. view it again, start from 23:00

33mquzd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts