Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Stoning

• Publicly Feed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Publicly Feed them to Sharks

• Total voters
(btw last option was supposed to be publically feeding them to sharks but I accidentally hit the post button and it won't let me fix it... I couldn't go back and edit the option but it let me add another option so I put the thing... I added it so it's less confusing... however.... I'm not sure if the sharia allows feeding them to sharks or not.... if the sharia doesn't allow it then it's a bad option.... however we deal with this class of criminals has to be in line with the sharia)

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Good option. You leave ultimate judgement to Allah and spare their lives and don't let them waste tax payer's money.

why not both and torture too

so torture, castration and crucifixion.... I think just crucifixion is sufficient. Quran mentions crucifixion as a punishment.

to combine all three I think would be too much. at the same time.... I don't think I'd intervene to protect the rapist against it, either

Good option. You leave ultimate judgement to Allah and spare their lives and don't let them waste tax payer's money.

Yahya it looks to me like the people want blood when it comes to the rapists. I think some form of public execution is a good idea. But I can also understand the castration argument. I'm okay with either.

Whatever the approach, there needs to be some serious deterrent. Women should be able to see that society is serious about protecting them. The people in general should be satisfied in their desire for justice.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
There are many worse thing in this world than a rapist. Not to condone the act of course

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Feed them to the sharks. No need to bury them and no stench to worry about. You also do the animals a favour by feeding them.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Yahya it looks to me like the people want blood when it comes to the rapists. I think some form of public execution is a good idea. But I can also understand the castration argument. I'm okay with either.

Whatever the approach, there needs to be some serious deterrent. Women should be able to see that society is serious about protecting them. The people in general should be satisfied in their desire for justice.
Dont forget the pedos and terrorists too. Even alphabet niggas should catch this smoke

Trending

Latest posts