Paki shit-stirrer Tarek Farah accuses Somalis of bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, also notice the lack of backlash against people who aim racist slander against us. Seems like no one is interested in defending Somalis, not even white liberals who often jump to defend African Americans at every turn :lolbron:

Look you are one of the more reasonable fellas in this forum .........so why bring AAs into this.....and really...you don't see the difference between AAs who have invested blood sweat and tears in this country for centuries and somalis who just arrived with their hands out? Come on Sahid.

There are Muslim food banks so they should use them at their disposal.

Going to the media and protesting for halal food doesn't do the Muslim community any good. Its embarassing to us and will make us targets.

Beggars can't be choosers.

I am sure most food at the food bank is halal anyway so just stay away from the meat and gelatin candy.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I know he hates islam and all. But whats his beef with somalis. I swear i seen so many tweets of him attacking somalis:draketf:
I have noticed it too, especially the alt-right get raging boner whenever Somali is mentioned. Dark skinned, African, Muslim, ego on steroids and culturally intact. Biggest nightmare for them.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
True, also notice the lack of backlash against people who aim racist slander against us. Seems like no one is interested in defending Somalis, not even white liberals who often jump to defend African Americans at every turn :lolbron:
Help? :kodaksmiley: They don't even know if Somalis are black or not

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Look you are one of the more reasonable fellas in this forum .........so why bring AAs into this.....and really...you don't see the difference between AAs who have invested blood sweat and tears in this country for centuries and somalis who just arrived with their hands out? Come on Sahid.

Of course i see the difference. There's a collective cultural guilt when it comes to AAs since they were abused and enslaved in the past. It's why people will go crazy at any type of racism towards AAs, but won't care about racism towards Somalis. Somalis have no history here.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I was thinking the cancer killed this fat fag, haven't heard him in a long time. He's a weirdo who makes his living off of booty licking gaalo. He's a known csis informant and is on their pay list to deliver info about Muslim community activities
hope he died.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
I know he hates islam and all. But whats his beef with somalis. I swear i seen so many tweets of him attacking somalis:draketf:

Somalis are one of the largest Muslim ethnic groups in gta and arguably the most practicing. This guy's used to go to masaajid and try and debate common folk about the religion and would make a big scene. He's a goof

Apollo

VIP
We should make anticushite a thing. Smear people who say negative things about Somalis as anticushites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts