Paki shit-stirrer Tarek Farah accuses Somalis of bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Ugh what's it to him? He wouldn't dare say anything if it were a group of vegetarian hindus (he ass kisses them).

I don't know why but he seems to have an axe to grind with Somalis.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ugh what's it to him? He wouldn't dare say anything if it were a group of vegetarian hindus (he ass kisses them).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's the people who recently arrived, how do you expect people who have never been to a city or worked, don't know the language, don't know how to drive to work? It's not all of them, most of them look for jobs but they're not skilled yet.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
he should focus on the inbreeding in his community producing slow and deformed people, fun fact 55% of british pakistanis practice cousin marriage, i suspect his parents are also cousins

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
I was thinking the cancer killed this fat fag, haven't heard him in a long time. He's a weirdo who makes his living off of booty licking gaalo. He's a known csis informant and is on their pay list to deliver info about Muslim community activities

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
They do demand halal food, which is not a right and shouldn't have to be granted. I thought I was on your side reading the title but now, :camby:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
And no it's not a right. Go learn law. You have a right to religious liberty. Demanding that people follow your dietary superstition is NOT covered.

Just tell the truth. You're mad because we don't bend or break for your master like you did . They'll arrogantly demand and get their full course halaal meal you swine eating slave:russ:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
We seem to be on everyone's radar :damedamn:

True, also notice the lack of backlash against people who aim racist slander against us. Seems like no one is interested in defending Somalis, not even white liberals who often jump to defend African Americans at every turn :lolbron:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I know he hates islam and all. But whats his beef with somalis. I swear i seen so many tweets of him attacking somalis:draketf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending