Paki Exmuslim Shout Out to Somali ExMuslim community

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeaahhh f*ck yeah 200w-1.gif

What garbage. Somalis are loyal to islam more than any community on earth.
Sure, if that was the case we would be throwing gays off buildings like isis. And making laws that ban women from driving like Soudia Arabia. Trust me you don't want Somalia to be more infected with Islam than it already is, hell on earth.

VIP
Sure, if that was the case we would be throwing gays off buildings like isis. And making laws that ban women from driving like Soudia Arabia. Trust me you don't want Somalia to be more infected with Islam than it already is, hell on earth.

Trust me i dont want that either. Im a liberal muslim and want secularism everywhere. Ye somalia is way too religious. Religious conservatism paves the way for extremism.

Somali ex muslims do not tend to be central in the somali community. A bit like lepers, out there in the peripheral extremities. :trumpsmirk: Ive noticed that there is a very large number of somali ex muslims. Good shit. A secular somali dhaqan is much superior imo. Somaalinimo> Religious affiliation.

ok you exmuslims, can u also state your clan. i will make sure to avoid girls from such clans. i already crossed out ayan's tol.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
This 'problem' of apostasy will only continue to grow especially in this day and age with a ever more educated populace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts